To spend 500+ just to redo leather on my Lv bucket?

I agree that if it will include the lining and ALL the vachetta, it would be worth it. I think the petite bucket is $965 now!
Can I just say that I ADORE my petite bucket? :smile:

I've had my petite Lv bucket for about 5 years now...Its kinda worn out looking plus the bottom and top lining has scuff marks that are driving me inSane.:wtf: So, I went ahead and took it to the Louis vuitton store and was told it would cost 500 plus. To buy the purse brand new is about 900 right now( the price keeps increasing, so annoying). Is it worth it?:tdown:or:tup:

not worth it in my opinion. I would take some saddle soap to it and clean it up and continue to use the bag or put it on ebay. to replace the bag you're looking at 965$ US...

That does seem a little pricey ... however like someone else said, it depends if it hold some sort of sentimental value, then of course have it refurbished ... but not for $500. Definitely visit the other boutiques, good luck!

If you are very attached to it then I say it would be worth it, if not sentimental about your bag, get a brand new one. I have been thinking of having my speedy handles etc replaced because I am attached to it and don't want to replace the whole bag.

500.00 to refurb a bag is kind of steep. You could probably get about 250.00 - 300.00 on ebay and take that money to re-buy another one or anohter style. If you are lucky, sometimes, you can find on about 300-400 like new on ebay. Good luck with your decision.

I would go for it. When we purchase these bags for such a high price we need to realize that sometimes we need to pay years later to keep them up. Just like with a car...