To SPEED or not to SPEED

i highly recommend trying the bag sizes at the store. i thought i wanted a 30, but i travel a lot and it was just too small. so i bought a 40. i also have a 35 epi and i think it's the perfect size. BUT, i am a lover of large bags whereas most people i know like the 25 or 30 because they are women who still carry small shoulder bags.

the damier is awesome (either color), but the mono should be your first. it's such a great bag and i promise you'll never tire of it. the epis are also fantastic!

that is the question.
Looking for all opinions on whether I should make my next LV purchase a speedy and which one in what size. So here are the choices to pick from

1.) Monogram speedy in size 25
2.) Monogram speedy in size 30
3.) Damier Azur speedy in size 25
4.) Damier Azur speedy in size 30
5.) Damier Ebony speedy in size 25
6.) Damier Ebony speedy in size 30

I really would appreciate everybodys opinions on what they would choose and why, so please speak up :love:

TIA

Your opinions so far are
1.) mono 25 - 9 votes
2.) mono 30 - 21 votes
3.) azure 25 - 4 votes
4.) azure 30 - 7 votes
5.) ebony 25 - 3 vote
6.) ebony 30 - 9 votes

I just want to thank all you ladies or gentlemen if the case may be, for all your opinions.:heart:
This is really fun for me to read what everybody thinks. I really appreciate it!
All day I have had those butterfly thingy feelings, :upsidedown, you know the kind you get when you know that you are going to make a great purchase but just don't know exactly what you will end up with, but you know you will be in love:tender: yeah that's the ticket :nuts:

So this is what I am thinking for my plan of attack if I am going to get two
1.) I think I am convinced to get the mono in size 30
2.) and the Damier Azur in size 25
why??
first the mono is a classic, I wear a lot of browns, beiges, blacks, plus it goes great with jeans. I luv jeans, caprisect :heart:
second I am 5'6" I think this would be a good size on me, but of course I will try first

Next the Damier Azur 25 I was thinking because it is a lighter color, I have lots of darker handbags,
second this color is nice for spring/summer
third I spend a lot of times in a tropical country
size 25 - I was thinking this because it is lighter and like another member pointed out because of it being lighter it tends to look bigger automatically.
secondif I go with the plan above I would already have a speedy 30 in choosing the mono 30.

I am thinking that maybe the Damier Ebony maybe at a later date because it is a darker color, even more so then the mono, plus the design of it is a little more refined, now I know I am part of royalty, lol, lol :roflmfao: and certainly refined....this is just not the look in a speedy that I want right now.

If I just get one....still undeceided
need more opinions please:angel:

but I do think the mono, and damier azur are the colors i would go with.

My first choice would be mono speedy 30 and then i would pick azur 25, and damier ebene 25. My stuff fits in both sizes, but i prefer the look of the mono in 30 and the two damier patterns in 25

Hi. All choices are great. The question is, is this your first lv? If so definately the mono. If you already mono then the next classic choice is the Ebony Damier...If you have both then go for the Azur! The question is the size...Do you carry a lot of stuff and like the roomy bags? IF so then 30 all the way! If you don't care...then 30! if you like the smaller cute looking bags then 25!
I just got the damier 30 speedy because I have several mono already. Azur will be my next purchase.

Since you already have a beautiful mono lockit I suggest a damier or azur speedy 30. Go for the 30, I think it's a much more useful size than the 25. And pick between the damier and azur as to which you like better. Damier is really elegant and useful since there's no vachetta. However azur is really lovely for spring & summer.

Thank you and everybody for giving your opinions and helping me out, greatly appreciated:heart:
You have made some really good points to consider when making my choice.
If I decide to get 2, it does make it a little easier I think.....
speedy mono 30 &
speedy azure 25 (possibly 30... was mentioned though that in the 30 it does look quite big because it is a lighter color, and lighter colors do look bigger.
If I just get the 1 still unsure. Oh well the hunt to find the right one, is sure alot of fun, don't you agree? :yahoo:

still deciding on which speedy to pick up. :confused1: more opinions appreciated :heart:
to help me I got out my lovely louis lockit to look at. she's so pretty, developing a nice patina on her :girlsigh: and speaking of patinas, here is a link to one that has developed on a cute little speedy azure 25, don't temp me :roflmfao:

though I would share with you what another member shared on a different thread.
have a look won't you http://cgi.ebay.com/MPRS-Auth-Louis...638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting