To leave a negative or not? Help again, please.

your story makes me so nervous. i am not yet on ebay and i am thinking about buying a hermes bag but they are so hard to get. now i read this kind of thing and i do not know what to think. how can you be sure to get a good deal and good seller?

your story makes me so nervous. i am not yet on ebay and i am thinking about buying a hermes bag but they are so hard to get. now i read this kind of thing and i do not know what to think. how can you be sure to get a good deal and good seller?

Actually, I am the seller. The buyer has had my bag for over a month now, but has contacted her credit card company and requested a chargeback, which she will most likely get.

Gosh I hate hearing stories like these. Definently fight the chargeback, next time if you ship globally use USPS express mail, it's expensive but it is trackable online and only ship to confirmed addresses. Good luck!

Give her a BIG NEGATIVE! Don't let the thief get away with it!

I had no idea insurance forms was not enough to prove item was posted... A receipt with the buyer's address is not good enough??? Grrr...

I see shes left you a negative too, saying 'fraudster!!!!!'
Very originial. Personally., I'd reply to her feedback but cut & pasting what you've already left for her.

What a moose! But defintely fight it. I would. Well, actually seeing as shes in London I'd send round my rather large hubby, but still, whatever way ge s you your bag or money back right!:biggrin:

Good luck

Someone recently gave me some eBay advice. Never sell anything that you are not be prepared to take a loss on. With all the scammers that now seem to proliferate eBay in greater numbers than ever before, it's anarchy.

Reading all these stories explains why sellers do now not accept paypal through credit card, do not ship anywhere anymore and only accept verified addresses - I did not believe it was that bad but what are people up to? Bag and money? Honestly, that is called STEALING, and usually they charge you for it.....

I know someone here in Germany who went to the police after they paid for an item and didn't receive it. Well, the police tracked the lady down (through bank transfer info) as she had given a false address etc. In the end they got their money back - so this is something to look into. I have told buyers/sellers of legal action, and that seems to work - do not just rely on paypal, but I guess internationally it is too difficult to do something....

Sorry to hear of your trouble.