To keep or not to keep, that is the question

I love, love, love the style and I will probably be getting them too...but in black.

If you don't think you'd get much use out of them because of the color I'd probably exchange them for the black or just return them.

Well as far as I'm concerned... You deserve it! ;) I've been thinking about those darn Janeesa Sandals:heart: you posted way back when, lol... Nobody sells coach shoes except dillards within at least 100 miles from me and they don't have them... whah!
There are a TON of Janeesa sandals on eBay right now - you should check it out! :yes:

I think it's a pretty good neutral - depending on what you have in your closet. I have a lot of browns, so those shoes would work. But if you're not loving 'em, then go with the black, they're a GREAT style in either color.

Thanks... I will :smile: Last time I checked they were all going for about $150.00, a bit more than I want to spend on a pair of shoes I've never even tried on. Do you know if they fit true to size? thanks!
Okay, I normally wear a size 7 in regular shoes. By regular shoes I mean closed toe/closed heel shoes. I normally buy 7.5 in most sandals because I hate the "toe going over the edge" look - yuck. My Janeesa sandals are an 8. I have three pairs of Coach shoes: a pair of black slides that *I think* are called Hayley - size 7; a pair of Jacque slingbacks - size 7.5; and the Janeesa wedges - size 8. I know that doesn't help you at all and, if anything, makes it harder for you! Sorry! :P

Okay, I normally wear a size 7 in regular shoes. By regular shoes I mean closed toe/closed heel shoes. I normally buy 7.5 in most sandals because I hate the "toe going over the edge" look - yuck. My Janeesa sandals are an 8. I have three pairs of Coach shoes: a pair of black slides that *I think* are called Hayley - size 7; a pair of Jacque slingbacks - size 7.5; and the Janeesa wedges - size 8. I know that doesn't help you at all and, if anything, makes it harder for you! Sorry! :P
lol... thanks anyway, ;) I have heard that coach shoe sizes are a bit random, that's why I'm scared to go the ebay route when they are still going for over $100. I may risk it if they come down a bit. :smile:

lol... thanks anyway, ;) I have heard that coach shoe sizes are a bit random, that's why I'm scared to go the ebay route when they are still going for over $100. I may risk it if they come down a bit. :smile:

The Janeesa wedges are TDF! I love them. I just bought a pair in red and black at Dillard's this morning. I posted a thread about it, but I dunno if you saw them. I would suggest you try to find them at Dillard's. Maybe you can do a charge send, so you don't have to drive so far. The eBay prices are higher. I think they are true to size. I wear a 9 and I bought these sandals in 9 too. :smile:

The Janeesa wedges are TDF! I love them. I just bought a pair in red and black at Dillard's this morning. I posted a thread about it, but I dunno if you saw them. I would suggest you try to find them at Dillard's. Maybe you can do a charge send, so you don't have to drive so far. The eBay prices are higher. I think they are true to size. I wear a 9 and I bought these sandals in 9 too. :smile:
How much were they at Dillards if you don't mind me asking? I've checked with the 2 dillards near me and 1 does not carry coach shoes and the other does not have the janeesa in, but good idea, I'll call and see if they can order them. :smile:

Luv the color, great to wear with neutrals (browns, tans, etc.) Don't exchange for black.
Agree 100%.

This is a fun yet neutral color, versatile enough to match most waldrobe colors and good for all year round. It helps to have a non-black, neutral color in your collection. Best of all, you get the shoes for a discount.

If I were you, I would think twice about gettting yet another pair of black shoes.

^That's exactly why I'm hesitating. I know I won't buy them in black. I always gravitate toward the same style shoe anyway, so there's no point in buying the black ones.

The whole reason I wanted the neutral was to give myself something different, I just don't wear a lot of brown, and I wear dark denim jeans all the time and don't know if that really "goes".

I'm planning on getting the new Hamptons vintage carryall as soon as I can raise the money, and that will be in neutral, so at least the shoes will match the bag..*L*

^That's exactly why I'm hesitating. I know I won't buy them in black. I always gravitate toward the same style shoe anyway, so there's no point in buying the black ones.

The whole reason I wanted the neutral was to give myself something different, I just don't wear a lot of brown, and I wear dark denim jeans all the time and don't know if that really "goes".

I'm planning on getting the new Hamptons vintage carryall as soon as I can raise the money, and that will be in neutral, so at least the shoes will match the bag..*L*

Am I really bad with color coordination? I think dark denim jeans will go very well with the gold/whisky/tan shoes, especially if you wear a scarf that contains some of the same colors. A similar color handbag will be even better. Ditto for a black dress. Defintely, the gold/whisky/tan colors will liven up your dark color outfits.