to keep me warm!!!

Haute Couturess

Black CDC Kelly pls!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
my new cashmere wrap from Hermes got lost in the excitement yesterday, i want to show you up close how glorious the detail is on it! it's so soft...perfect for in-flight snoozing!:smile: it also comes in baby sky blue but the tan was better for me.
DSC00893.jpg

LOL yes, it does! it was hidden in a corner of the store and i never saw them before, i couldn't believe they did not display it more in the open, i would have bought more! but there were only 1 or 2 left...off season probably. but i was so happy to get the color i want for a change!

Oh how beautiful!! I hope you enjoy the living daylights out of it, especially when the weather turns frosty!!

It's funny that you mention that they were tucked away, because I just noticed them the other day too, but they only had pure white, ice pink, orange and a fuchsia. I would definitely have bought an ivory one! Even though it's like 99 degrees here.

That is so beautiful. I'm imagining it with your honey croc! TDF. Is it the regular shawl size 54 x 54? Is it all cashmere or part silk?

my new cashmere wrap from Hermes got lost in the excitement yesterday, i want to show you up close how glorious the detail is on it! it's so soft...perfect for in-flight snoozing!:smile: it also comes in baby sky blue but the tan was better for me.
DSC00893.jpg