To Gold or Not to Gold??

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
I love the large Carly but I don't know what color to get... I love the Angora and the Gold. But does the gold rub off on the strap and other detailing? I have heard that over time the gold will fade off of some bags. Does anyone have this bag and have this problem? What are your opinions? Angora or Gold? hmmm:confused1:

I prefer gold because it blends in with the khaki but adds some 'sparkle' and special feeling to the bag. Anything metallic will punch the bag up a notch I think. And it goes with literally anything. If it helps, I have some gold calfskin flats and they aren't rubbing off with frequent use.

Oooo! I'd say go for the gold! I've never heard of the color peeling, and I think any color will fade over time. Like others have said, if anything happens to your bag, Coach stands behide their products. I say go for it!

I have the new bronze carly, and I love it!!! It is very pretty! It is just a little darker than the original gold, but defintely not a dark bronze color like Deweydrop said. It looks more gold to me. I would go for that one! :smile:

I have the medium angora and seriously thought about selling it to get a large angora one, but I saw the bronze (gold) in the boutique and fell in love so when my ban is over (and if its available) I'll be getting a large khaki/bronze one.

Lol..sounds like we are in the Olympics! Go for the gold!!! I will have to see which one I can get on eBay. I love the Angora. But I will have to see which one I will be able to get because the Angora is so rare to find. hmph..