To change one's mind: the woman who believed she knew what she wanted

I love your story, and your clutch is td4 !

I have a rouge H chaminox Drag II (just added the photo to my avitar). Same contrast stitching as yours. I love love love her ! :heart:

Can't say as to how it will age, as she is so new.

Congratulations on your new beauty, she is perfect. That is one gorgeous Hermes !

TT, your clutch is gorgeous!!! I tried on
a HAC 32 at my store recently in this same combo: Chamonix Rouge H, white stitching, and it was beautiful! Had it been a Birkin I would have been in deep trouble!!!

OMG, TT, you dark horse! I would have never pinned you as an Epsom person.

gina, you crack me up. Down with ... well, it rhymes with twillies!

Great story, TT, and how true! There are some things that just don't seem to be that appealing when conjured up in my head (ie. a mental picture) but after seeing them IRL, my opinion does a complete 180!!!

Glad this colour and leather sang to you. Rouge H with contrasting white stitching can't be more gorgeous and looks great on chamonix! Congrats!!!

TT : I love reading ur story, so funny:heart: I love rouge H , it was also * love at first sigh* to me, I still remeber when I saw my rouge H kelly:love: , even it was too big for me, I bought it:shrugs:
Congrats again!!!! I love ur clutch:drinkup:, btw I love BJ and white in epsom, especially the color of bj epsom is so pretty;)