To Carry the Bag or to Wait? Dilemma...

I vote wait. It's fun having something to look forward to & then it's extra special when you bring that out. Last year I brought out my pomme Houston on V-Day:love:

USE IT!! I got a BV yesterday and I sooo want to use it but it's raining so I dare not take her out!! I just read the weather report and it's supposed to rain till next Tuesday! UGH........poor baby is gonna sit in my closet in the dark for another week......POO!!

I like to wait because otherwise I feel empty-handed on Valentine's Day. Its just not the same if you wear it. However if you feel you really want/need to and he doesn't mind then go for it.

i don't believe in waiting. i believe in carrying hte bag while you are just SO in love with it, if you wait, maybe you wont be so crazy in love. maybe just a lil in love. rock it! you love it!

Congratulations!!

I'd have to say wait. This shows your DH that you REALLY appreciate the Valentine's Day gift (make sure he knows it too!!). That will make it mean that much more to both of you (and also emphasize how much you LOVE LV to him!!!)

:nuts: