to all paraty owners in ROCK color

Beautiful! Now if Rock looked like that and STAYED this way then I'd be happy with Rock. Thanks for sharing your pic.

I know, what's going on with these greys? Is the color change typical of leather in general? I guess it would make sense, leather is skin afterall....

So I ended up having the Rock re-routed back to ******, opting for Black instead. There are just too many variables for me to have a peace of mind with this color, and the potential change drives me a little nuttier than usual. Choosing bag colors is supposed to be fun! I'm hoping chloé releases a decent grey, with UV proof superpowers.

This is exactly the decision I made this past April!! Originally I fell for Paraty in black but once I was close to purchasing I saw rock and loved the uniqueness of the color. After reading many TPF reviews about color change, fading, etc I decided to go with black. Although I still drool over rock, I'm thrilled with my choice and admire her daily. Chloe sure does make choosing a color difficult with all the gorgeous choices. My final decision was made when I saw pictures of fading on someone's rock - I didn't want to be bummed out about that in a couple of years. I like my bags to stay in great shape and take care of them despite regular use. I didn't want to chance it considering how pricey these bags are. So much to think about! I think you'll love your black Paraty.

This would be perfect:P!

I think you'll like the black. It's stunning with the gold hardware.

I hope it'll be half as stunning as your python!

This is exactly the decision I made this past April!! Originally I fell for Paraty in black but once I was close to purchasing I saw rock and loved the uniqueness of the color. After reading many TPF reviews about color change, fading, etc I decided to go with black. Although I still drool over rock, I'm thrilled with my choice and admire her daily. Chloe sure does make choosing a color difficult with all the gorgeous choices. My final decision was made when I saw pictures of fading on someone's rock - I didn't want to be bummed out about that in a couple of years. I like my bags to stay in great shape and take care of them despite regular use. I didn't want to chance it considering how pricey these bags are. So much to think about! I think you'll love your black Paraty.

So you understand my dilemma completely! Good, I'm not alone. I think I'll love the black too, really looking forward to receiving her! Who knows, I might get a Rock down the road.... The color has me floored, quite literally.

I hope it'll be half as stunning as your python!

So you understand my dilemma completely! Good, I'm not alone. I think I'll love the black too, really looking forward to receiving her! Who knows, I might get a Rock down the road.... The color has me floored, quite literally.

Oh I know your ordeal all too well (and recently too). :smile: I'm with you, if I get a chance, I'd love to give any rock Chloe a home! Despite some people's complaints with color change, most LOVE their rocks. Looking forward to your reveal.