Tips For Fast Recovery after Plastic Surgery

Kitakawa

Sofa King Banned
Nov 2, 2021
I had rhinoplasty last week and, have very important meeting in 3 weeks so I need to recover quickly.
Does anyone have any tips for fast recovery after plastic surgery?
I tried to have IV, what do you think about it?
Does it work well or not?

I heard fresh pineapple juice deals with de-swelling better than pumpkin juice. It's called bromelain. They have capsules for it if you don't like pineapples. Frozen pineapples work well. When I was in Korea for my friend with jaw surgery, I made her a pineapple smoothie consisting of spinach, pineapples, coconut water, and vitamin C powder.

Icing always helps but walking is great too. Just don't overdo it and stay out of the sun. Avoid sweating so do light walks when it's cold.

Avoid salty and spicy food.

I haven't tried IV myself but I don't recommend it if you don't need it medically. Eating healthy and exercising is cheaper and better for the long run.

Red light therapy is also another thing. I personally haven't seen changes when used myself (I'm only a week in) but my other friend swears by them. We use Mito Red Light.

It's been about a month since my eyes and nose surgery, and I think eating well and doing light exercise were good for recovery. I was also recommended supplements, but I didn't take them.

I had some drinks from a pharmacy near the hospital(Gangnam), and I felt that they helped reduce the swelling. Ask pharmacy for deswelling drinks, they might have packaged or individual products.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219_151255_NAVER.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_151255_NAVER.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 11
I had rhinoplasty last week and, have very important meeting in 3 weeks so I need to recover quickly.
Does anyone have any tips for fast recovery after plastic surgery?
I tried to have IV, what do you think about it?
Does it work well or not?
- You should be fine after 14 days.
- You need to apply scar cream with arnica /arnica cream on your nose area
- try to research Bromelain and arnica tablets