Time is ticking, I need to decide help!

So, I am off to exchange. Ha! Thanks for all the help. I still really like this perf tote and so here is a pic for me to remember this one. Wanted to share it with u guys. :flowers: It does have great features love the easy access and the magnet closure. love the pockets inside! It really is a great casual/sporty but lovely bag and maybe perfect for someone out there as an alternative to the medallion. Ok enuff gushing I have to prepare to return it (sigh).

Attachments

• DSC00567.jpg
    DSC00567.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 26
Hey another Oahu gal! It doesn't seem like you're crazy about the bag you got,and the cons seem to outweigh the pro.

I think the Medallion is tons more classic, plus, that's what you wanted to begin with!

Missisa07 since ur from here (HI) what do you think, tank top / slippers / shorts and a medallion? Hee hee. I see many doing this here in HI with other designer bags (esp. LV/Gucci) but not a Chanel. I know LC from the hills does it and it seems cute so I guess I'm gonna try too.

I like the medallion tote too. You can dress it up or down like Lauren Conrad on The Hills. Definitely get the black one, so much more versatile. Good luck on your decision!!