Tiffany & Co. jewelry online

simpleplan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
I was told by a friend of a friend that this site is where she bought her RTT bracelet and she said it only cost a little over a hundred dollars and that everyone in her office buys their Tiff goods from there..

http://www.tiffanyjewelry.us/catalog/index.php

I was wondering has anybody bought from here before, and if so-- how is the service..and authenticity..I'm still skeptical because I usually buy from the Tiffany store and the prices are rediculously low :wtf: on this site..any comments or thoughts would help-- specially if you have bought from them..TIA..

Tiffany.com is the official website; I wouldn't trust anyone else.
If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!
Unfortunately, I think your friend has a fake.

Noooooo! Don't do it, Tiffany & Co only sell through their own site (& shops obviously) it will be fake. I used to deal in second hand Tiffany a lot through ebay so I've done my homework, please just buy direct even if it is more expensive :tup:

The ONLY way to get authenic brand new Tiffany's is to buy directly from Tiffany's. They never have sales and there are no outlets. It is just like LV.

There are only 2 ways that I know to get Tiffany's at a discount. One is to be a SA (not sure how much discount they get) and the other way is if you have a business account they offer a 15% discount.

Is that 15% off with a business account good on anything in the store or only specific 'business related' items? Online it seems like its a very limited offering for the discount.

I was told by a friend of a friend that this site is where she bought her RTT bracelet and she said it only cost a little over a hundred dollars and that everyone in her office buys their Tiff goods from there..

http://www.tiffanyjewelry.us/catalog/index.php

I was wondering has anybody bought from here before, and if so-- how is the service..and authenticity..I'm still skeptical because I usually buy from the Tiffany store and the prices are rediculously low :wtf: on this site..any comments or thoughts would help-- specially if you have bought from them..TIA..

Fake fake fake. I know of no other websites or jewelry stores for that matter that sell Tiffany other than Tiffany. Keep buying @ the store. A little over a hundred dollars for a fake Tiffany is no deal.

I am sure those are fake but what does Tiffany do with the old styles that they no longer sale ?
and that sites pic are staright from Tiffanys , I am a lot of those saved as my PC desktop - nice to see they put some work into selling fakes :wacko:

It's obviously fak stuff. If you check out any site and are concerned about it, always look for their FAQ page or contact us page. Fake sites are generally the work of non-English speakers, as the majority of counterfeit goods in the world originate in Asia. Look for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. This site is full of them.:throwup: