Thoughts on the Miu Miu Bow Satchel?

I just saw the Bow Satchel in person today, and it is SO nice!!! The leather is amazing, and the style is really practical and cute! I managed to leave without it, but it's on hold, and I am seriously thinking I need it!!! :nuts:

Snowwhite - buy that bag! I'm the fussiest person alive when it comes to bags but I just love mine and know it is going to be one that survives the test of time. It's a great combination of classic and fashion - think that's what makes it work. What colour are you going for?

Snowwhite - buy that bag! I'm the fussiest person alive when it comes to bags but I just love mine and know it is going to be one that survives the test of time. It's a great combination of classic and fashion - think that's what makes it work. What colour are you going for?

I BOUGHT IT!!! I gave my cc number, and I pick it up tomorrow!!! :yahoo: Mine is black--we don't have that pretty blue here! Thank you for helping justify my purchase!

^ snowwhite PLEASE post modeling pics when you get it!!! I'm waiting for other pf'rs to post pics too...I've been eyeballing this bag for a long time...Congrats!

off-white ? is it really white colour? or a little bit of creamy colour?

Hi. It's off-white, a definite soft cream. It is NOT white. If you put it next to white it looks like clotted cream.It's a great colour and I'm using my bag all the time. It's just had a little trip to the south of France with me and got some lovely compliments.

anyone knows which website should i refer to in order to purchase the off-white one?

Assuming that it's the ivory color, Neiman Marcus has it.
NMV9849_mn.jpg

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...380732cat000149cat000199cat1910731cat12360739

hey guys thanks ! Im from Australia, so is quite hard to purchase it from Houston. I have asked Neiman Marcus , the one they carrying is in ivory, is basically white colour. Is there a huge different between the white and off-white?

I have asked BG, regarding this bag. It is quoted in ivory, and the online sales assistant states that it is more of a light creamy colour. SO i guess it is more of cera. The measurement is 15 inch(L:from left to right), 6 inch width and 10 inch tall.
Is this a large one?
Anyone has any idea which website still selling the smaller one? Anyone knows which size is STYLEDROP carrying?

Well here's my sad story regarding this bag. I did wind up getting the smaller one from Saks in the tan color. It was gorgeous I loved it but they didn't send the should strap with it!!!!!!!!!!! I waited a month for them to try and find it which they never did so I had to send the bag back. And, of course, now they are all sold out in every color. Back to the drawing board! I think I'm going to get the Prada small nylon/leather gauffre.

I did see this bag at the Miu Miu Store on Madison ave., NYC about two weeks ago. They had the small in off white (which I believe is the 15 inch) and they had the large in black. Don't know if they are still there, but call them if you're looking for it!