Thoughts on Pochette Tikal?/Pics of my new Red Epi Pocket Agenda!!!

It'll be great if LV is able to give you an exchange on the iPod case, especially after almost one year. Not sure how the Macao looks like but I also think the Tikal is a bit feminine. But if you can pull off the red Epi agenda then I'm sure you can pull off anything!

oooh..love your new red epi pocket agenda...the color is TDF! I like the pochette tikal...the price is kinda up there for me for something so small but I think it really is useful and looks to be big. but you could get a mono poch for almost half the price (but it's kinda on the boring side) lol.

I really like the Macao clutch! I think it will be perfect for your needs! Your iPod case should not be doing that. I have one in Mono and it is still like new after a year of being tossed around in my bag and car. You should definitely take it back and request repair or exchange.

First off, congrats on the Red Epi Pocket Agenda. Loves it! :heart:

As for the Ipod Cover, I'd take it to LV and show them whats going on with it because that is definitely not normal use after just 1 year.

Hopefully they will give you an exchange and you can get the stunning Black MC Ipod Cover.
*got my fingers crossed for ya*

Between the Tikal and the Macao .... I'd go for the MACAO. You definitely could pull off both but I personally love the look of it more and it looks like it could hold more as well.

Whatever you choose, don't forget to post pics!! :biggrin: