Thoughts on Massai?

maria28, you have the massai as well. I love the look of the GM on you.

I could not pull off the GM because I am a petite 5ft, however I just got the PM and I love it on me.

Attachments

• hr1.jpg
    hr1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 280
wow, you guys...you ALL wear the Massai so well! :heart:

So Disney, you're closest to my height and the PM looks TDF on you. Maybe there's hope for me...I'm guessing my best bet is to just keep checking locally until they have one in stock, then see for myself how it looks on me.

I just got a pm in gold clemence. I just love her. As Hello says above though, It is not a bag that you can overload because of it's slender shape. I think the long line of the bag also has a nice elonging effect on the figure. (Nice for a shorty like me --5'3")

maria28, you have the massai as well. I love the look of the GM on you.

I could not pull off the GM because I am a petite 5ft, however I just got the PM and I love it on me.

we can be sisters;). i wish my dh is as sweet as yours to get it for you though. mine just doesn't care that much (as long as i don't cause a debt:angel:)...he'd comment, but he never actually bought a bag for me as a surprise. everything i'd choose myself and then ask him for opinion (ie. yes or no).

thanks for the compliments...you all look great wearing the massai too:tup:

I agree with rockerchic about the elonging effect. If it were more bulky, it would probably look too much on me. Definitely try it on and see how you like it.

maria28, "hi sis!" :flowers:

It really is a very comfortable bag-but, the opening is a touch awkward. Maria, I'm 5'5" too-I'm so jealous of your GM-I thought it would look too big on me-it looks great on you!