thoughts on BULGA??

1. SO IM CONSIDERING getting what would be my first bulga...what are your thoughts on the medium studded hobo...i want a nice soft and slouchy bag but is this too slouchy?? HELLP:shrugs::yes:
  2. I love the Bulga medium studded hobo. It's soft but not overly slouchy. It's also very light and comfortable to carry on the shoulder, and it's the perfect size. The studs and the tassels make it a very cute and casual bag.:smile:
  3. I have a different Bulga bag, and I looooove the leather. :love: It's so soft.
  4. I have 3 bulgas and love all of them. I would avoid the natural colored leather as the leather is less soft than the colored.
  5. I have the medium sized hobo in chocolate brown. The leather is super soft and you'd be suprised at how much things you can fit into the bag. :graucho:
  6. I love Bulga so much! I have two, the pudding flap satchel in Chocolate and in Hazel.
  7. They're really nice! I like the studs on their bags. Not too many and not too little.
  8. I have one and love it. Go for it!
  9. Yay Ima Go For It! Thanx Soo Much For Ur Input!
  10. I don't know the name of the Bulga bag I have, but here is a picture!

I :heart: it! It's so light!
  11. I looove Bulga bags. They are so beautiful and the leather is amazing quality. I don't think it is that slouchy because it's shaped less like a box and more like a....tote? If that makes sense?
  12. i absolutely adore my bulga- have both the medium and large in chocolate brown and i tote it around everywhere. you can't go wrong!
  13. I gave up bulga for LV, but I still want one now...the leather is very nice with simple and fun it:heart:
  14. I have the medium Bulga tote in teal-I absolutely love it! The leather is wonderfully soft and it holds its' shape well!:drool:
  15. I LOVE my Bulga. The leather's like BUTTAH!