Thoughts going through your head during your last bag offer?

skybluesky

O.G.
Nov 9, 2010
We all have thoughts racing through our head when we're about to, or as we're getting our bag offer. What are yours?

I had no idea and I thought I was just picking up something random I had inquired about...then my thoughts were...

"PHW?!?! Wish it was GHW but this is such a great bag!!! I should've dressed up more!" :lol: (I was just wearing a sweater and jeans, doing errands on the weekend.)

For me, it was a quick and easy decision since I loved the specs (k25, barenia faubourg, PHW) and I really do love the PHW against the leather since it just makes it look fresh and modern. I usually prefer GHW.

Sometime last year, I had Nata and Mushroom on my wishlist for a bag. Later on, I added a third colour, Béton. I hadn't told my SA that it was my favourite of the 3.

A few weeks after, she told me to come in as she had something special for me! When I was waiting for her to finish with other clients of hers that had been at the store before me. I was thinking omg omg omg, I hope its Béton! When she finally came to, she started off with I have Béton for you, and 2 other colours to choose from as well! I was over the moon 😂😊

Not the latest offer but the first, if it’s OK.

It was my second time at the store and I had not bought anything yet up to that point. I asked for a Herbag but they didn’t have any. My SA asked me what else I wanted. I said, like any other person in the world, I was looking for a Birkin or a Kelly.

What went on after was surreal. She tried to CONVINCE me to make an SO as it would be customized to me and it would arrive within 6 months. It would have a HSS bla bla bla.

I was…
OMG. What is happening?!! Did I hear right? Was she really offering me an SO?!! Yes, OMG. I heard about these. Is this real?!! She’s taking out the order sheet. OMG OMG. What do I choose?!! Take my money now!! Here are some cards. Pick one!!
Also, shot a panicked look to my husband who was with me, imploring him to shut up and not utter any kind of stupid joke as I didn’t know what was happening.

K32, brushed Gold, black and RdCoeur

IMG_0394.jpeg

Disclaimer: not a troll, based on true story, no husband was harmed in the shopping process.

Last edited:
Not the latest offer but the first, if it’s OK.

It was my second time at the store and I had not bought anything yet up to that point. I asked for a Herbag but they didn’t have any. My SA asked me what else I wanted. I said, like any other person in the world, I was looking for a Birkin or a Kelly.

What went on after was surreal. She tried to CONVINCE me to make an SO as it would be customized to me and it would arrive within 6 months. It would have a HSS bla bla bla.

I was…
OMG. What is happening?!! Did I hear right? Was she really offering me an SO?!! Yes, OMG. I heard about these. Is this real?!! She’s taking out the order sheet. OMG OMG. What do I choose?!! Take my money now!! Here are some cards. Pick one!!
Also, shot a panicked look to my husband who was with me, imploring him to shut up and not utter any kind of stupid joke as I didn’t know what was happening.

K32, brushed Gold, black and RdCoeur

View attachment 5989152

Disclaimer: not a troll, based on true story, no husband was harmed.
The husband part is so real :lol:

This was my last blind (as in, not an SO) offer: in Germany for my grandmother's 100th bday, I go to my favorite SA just to shop with nothing particular in mind. She verbally offers me 4 Bs, a Parchemin Ostrich (oh god NO! too light! I'd destroy it!), then all in leathers, a red (have), a black (have in a Kelly), an etoupe (have). Was about to walk away and said maybe I'll take a look at that Ostrich anyway, could never take something that "impractical", so what's the harm in "just looking", right?

She opens the box. It's got GHW. The color and skin is divine. I feel faint. Is there a defibrillator? I quickly pull out my calculator, then practically squeal that I'll take it, while getting visibly flush.

It's insane, the reactions we feel!

Latest bag offer March 19th, 2024: B25 Ostrich Noir PHW

Thoughts: OMG OMG OMG, that's like my second choice! But how much is it? *let me google the price* Can I afford it? I've had a lot of unexpected expenses these few months. Also, it's a bit too fancy for my first ever Birkin. I kinda want togo leather. If I take this one, it'll be a while before my next B25. I am so gonna regret declining this bag...but it's the only logical thing to do as my funds are limited. Wow, this combination must be beautiful. I love ostrich leather, it's so light and water resistant. But it's too flashy. I'm a sweats and hoodie type of girl. Most of my outfits will not look good with an Ostrich B25. Okay, I'm gonna text my SA now to decline. **Hesitantly texts my SA while heart is racing** Sighs.

This all happened in my head in the span of 10 minutes.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

This was my last blind (as in, not an SO) offer: in Germany for my grandmother's 100th bday, I go to my favorite SA just to shop with nothing particular in mind. She verbally offers me 4 Bs, a Parchemin Ostrich (oh god NO! too light! I'd destroy it!), then all in leathers, a red (have), a black (have in a Kelly), an etoupe (have). Was about to walk away and said maybe I'll take a look at that Ostrich anyway, could never take something that "impractical", so what's the harm in "just looking", right?

She opens the box. It's got GHW. The color and skin is divine. I feel faint. Is there a defibrillator? I quickly pull out my calculator, then practically squeal that I'll take it, while getting visibly flush.

It's insane, the reactions we feel!
Ostrich in Parchemin would be a dream bag! 🤤 Do you have any pics?