Thought of sharing what my SA shared with me

Lalique

What handbag ban?
Apr 29, 2007
Looks like e/w. He said its new for Spring 08, but in satin for USD$1495. Sorry I do not know how to enlarge it

tn

I can't see the pix very clearly but if this satin bag has color rhinestones on the CCs, then I saw it IRL yesterday. It is absolutely beautiful. I hope someone grabs this bag because it's so classy and perfect for evenings.

I saw this bag at the trunk show. From a distance, I thought it was really pretty. The CC's have multicolored stones. Up close, the chain looked very flimsy and the stones looked cheap.
I have not seen this bag for sale in a store yet...maybe the actual production pieces are made better.
Saks is getting black and beige and they call it 'pouchette with bejeweled CC.'

I saw this bag at the trunk show. From a distance, I thought it was really pretty. The CC's have multicolored stones. Up close, the chain looked very flimsy and the stones looked cheap.
I have not seen this bag for sale in a store yet...maybe the actual production pieces are made better.
Saks is getting black and beige and they call it 'pouchette with bejeweled CC.'

Thanks for the info. I didn't know much about it. I have passed the chance to buy it as I already have one in satin. Btw, for those who are interested, my SA is in NM Beverly Hills