This was a steal for someone lucky

Bag*Snob said:
An MPRS got it and will probably resell it to make $$$.
:censor:

I could tell from looking at the canvas pattern that it's real.
I e-mailed the seller for any sort of guarantee she has as well as a picture of the LV stamp, but by the time I came back, it was sold.

I wouldn't have bought it because I'm not in the market for a MC piece at the moment, but DAMN!! I wish I had posted the link last night so someone here could have pounced!

Bag*Snob said:
An MPRS got it and will probably resell it to make $$$.

Yup! I saw one LVLU member bought a Like New CB pochette at $250 and then a few days later, she was selling it off ebay for $499. She bought it using a different ebay ID with 0 feedback. But I know that is the exact pochette as I was watching the auction at that time :sad:

sratsey said:
:censor:

I could tell from looking at the canvas pattern that it's real.
I e-mailed the seller for any sort of guarantee she has as well as a picture of the LV stamp, but by the time I came back, it was sold.

I wouldn't have bought it because I'm not in the market for a MC piece at the moment, but DAMN!! I wish I had posted the link last night so someone here could have pounced!

Exactly what happened to me! I emailed the seller asking about the date code in the CB pochette, then the next day, the auction format listing became a buy-it-now auction and it was bought quickly by someone else who I believed a member of ALVA or LVLU or MPRS!