This is TOO funny...

I had emailed her saying it was not authentic and this was the response I got:

"How is it not, it has the serial numbers and the Louis Vuitton Made in France branded on the inside, an all the other stuff it came with."

...ok I must be wrong then since I didn't know the material cards were made out of "epi" paper and stamped with a sloppy serial number...oh brother! I dont understand why this listing isnt removed yet.

yes because random serial numbers and a stamp on the inside saying made in france is always a tell tale sign of authentic vuitton. silly you, how dare you question her fake a$$ auction

this is her latest response

"Well I got it at a tag sale, its brand new, i had no clue it wasnt real, thank you for not being offensive to me, some one elce contacted me and was very rude to me. I will edit the auction. Thanks!"

She didnt remove the listing but she had updated her description by saying it is a "look alike" and the price is absurb! Crazy people these days!

sirenized said:
yes because random serial numbers and a stamp on the inside saying made in france is always a tell tale sign of authentic vuitton. silly you, how dare you question her fake a$$ auction

i knew it was fake and I emailed her in hopes of a listing removal :idea:

I love what you guys are doing and the responces you get lol. the wallet was such a bad fake I cant even believe she thought it was real. you can tell she was lying she blatantly knew it was fake and only changed the listing because you were going to report her. These people stink...Ebay should throw her off lol

Great done! People that tries to sell fakes like that REALLY pisses me off, I mean, "everybody" can understand that a $200 MC speedy is fake, but a $600 wallet? There are people out there that doesn't know one thing about LV, and when they see the price they'll get fooled (although they should've done research first, but hey, some people don't even know there are fakes) out of a lot of money.. Good job Robbie, that seller deserved to be pwnd like that :biggrin:

I am really beginning to hate Ebay. I have just been through another Fendi Sequined Spy Saga, but this time I was smart enough not to bid on it. Just a false alarm that there may have been a real one on ebay.

I'm so angry! SHE STILL DIDN'T REMOVE IT! AND, the price is still OUTRAGEOUS! One can buy a REAL Vuitton wallet (much smaller, mind you) for about the same price!

I've e-mailed her again. I never got an answer from the second e-mail I sent her, but here it is:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Ma'am, I am so sorry to be so rude, but what you’re doing is still illegal. Your auction line says LOUIS VUITTON wallet, when your wallet is NOT a Louis Vuitton by ANY means. The symbols on your wallet try to resemble the real thing, but passing it as a LOUIS VUITTON, using that proper name, is still copyright infringement, which is still against eBay policy, which is still illegal. Also, just to add, the price of your fake is ABSURD—flat out! I will stop at nothing to get your item removed from eBay. It's unscrupulous people like you who make buying designer goods on eBay so difficult for the untrained buyer.[/FONT]