This is for you, Ninja Sue! (Mini Mini Kelly 15cm)

24 - I've forgotten that I had that picture which I took from the FSH Paris windows in July 2006. I remembered that when I saw it was so gorgeous and adorable!!!

I want one in croc, that way, it's probably a little bit cheaper than ordering a 25cm. The 15cm is perfect for evenings and hanging on my body!!!

Anyone know a ballpark price for the 15cm?

Good morning and thanks again for the nice words!

La Monsieur, that's interesting. As far as I know, the smallest Kelly that Hermes ever made is this 15cm. But who knows, perhaps there are super-duper VIP's out there who have SO'd 5cm or 10cm. LOL

Bluxcape, it's certainly still usable! I can fit a compact, lipstick, cellphone, cards & bills, and half a Kleenex tissue pack! Just enough for a dinner out.

LaVan, I've seen other 15cm in the FSH windows but they were never for sale. Still, they have to end up SOMEWHERE after they're removed from displays! I wonder where.

LaVan, I've seen other 15cm in the FSH windows but they were never for sale. Still, they have to end up SOMEWHERE after they're removed from displays! I wonder where.

The bags are very often especially made for window display only and they end up at the H museum (which is right now closed, until further infos).

I've been told that these display only bags are usually empty inside (without lining, pockets and so on, and they will never be finished).

The smallest Kelly that Hermes make now is size 20 if I remember correctly. It's too bad because I find that size 15 is nice for an evening bag. I heard that many many years ago, Hermes stores in Japan gave Kelly miniatures to their VIP customers (Any tPF member can confirm this?).

I saw a mini Trim on a website somewhere. It is really cute but prolly can only fit in a cell phone and a few small items.

Actually, my DH told me he saw one in Tokyo last year at one of the Hermes store - it was a 15cm kelly in orange porosus with gold hardware and a matching poro strap to sling over the shoulder or across the body(if you are of slight build or a child). It was a scaled down version of the 25cm kelly with the same proportion. It was around US$13-14k (he can't recall the exact price) and he said it was totally adorable but even the SA admitted it was a lot of money for a glamorous handphone holder!!!