This bag is oh SO not me, but I love it anyways...

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
This is a just for fun question...

Is there an LV bag that is so VERY not your style, BUT you LOVE it anyways... And (follow up question) have you bought that bag but never used it, just took it out and looked at it every now and again?

For me it would be the MC Speedy (white). I LOVE looking at this bag, but it's just not my style. Haven't bought it but have been oh soooo tempted..... (even with knowing that I'd probably never use it!).

I think this must be some type of LV illness! :P

Probably any monogram denim bags... i like looking at them but when it

comes to buying one..its not really something I would think of ...

It would be too much denim with my jeans.. but I like it when I see it on

others! especially the neo cabby

The multicolor line. I love it when I see it in the store but I don't think I'd ever buy it. The only thing that might find its way to my closet is the wapity. As for a bag I never used and just looked at, the trevi. I had it for exactly a month and took it back. I never used it, the one day that I tried it was too hard to get in and out of.

Miroir!

I think it's absolutely stunning! But I just can't see that I'd actually ever wear it. I LVoe looking at everybody's pictures, though. I wish they'd make a Miroir agenda. I'd definitely buy that!

yup, I LOVE all my bags, but some are just not "me" or I don't have the occasion to wear them. Eg:

MC speedy--> way too loud for me... but I love colours and it's sooo girly. I'll never sell it either cuz it's an LV classic. It MADE HISTORY!!! lol

Miroir Lockit--> umm... ya this is just screaming for attention lol. I never truly liked the miroir line, but I got it cuz of the hype we had last year... I tried selling it but no one wanted it, so YAY I get to keep my bag!!! woohoo!!! lol

yes! oh, so many!
i love epi but it's too simplistic and chic for me. i'm more of a funky, casual girl so that's why i love multicolore the most.
i also love the suhali bags but again, i feel i'm too immature for them. haha!

I have bought many bags that I thought was me and it was not and also bags that I buy just because I wanted a new bag that I thought was not me but ended up loving it. I guess sometimes it is the mood your in. Also our style changes from time to time.