This Bag has Boobies!

I remember this bag a long time ago at Barney's (Chestnut Hill, MA). Unfortunately, this bag was the reason why it took me some time to "like" the Balenciaga bag ... because I kept on thinking about this one!!

I have since 'somewhat' warmed up to it ... but, there is NO WAY that I would ever carry this into work ... the ridicule would go on for weeks (maybe even months!).

PS: It's hilarious that the seller has now posted pictures that de-accentuate the "protuberances" :biggrin: :lol: !!

CeeJay said:
I remember this bag a long time ago at Barney's (Chestnut Hill, MA). Unfortunately, this bag was the reason why it took me some time to "like" the Balenciaga bag ... because I kept on thinking about this one!!

I have since 'somewhat' warmed up to it ... but, there is NO WAY that I would ever carry this into work ... the ridicule would go on for weeks (maybe even months!).

PS: It's hilarious that the seller has now posted pictures that de-accentuate the "protuberances" :biggrin: :lol: !!

Protuberances. Now that's a good word. I was going to call them breasteses but at the last minute chickened out and reverted to good ol fashioned "boobs" :roflmfao: