This baby deserves her own thread: 04 LILAC CITY!!! And pics next to 04 ROSE :) :)

oh the leather on that lilac....words can't express...!

I never would've guessed at the difference b/w 04 and 06 lilac!! you're right the 06 looks so gray in comparison... it pales a bit in the presence of it's older sis!

oh the leather on that lilac....words can't express...!

I never would've guessed at the difference b/w 04 and 06 lilac!! you're right the 06 looks so gray in comparison... it pales a bit in the presence of it's older sis!
The comparison pic doesn't accurately depict EITHER lilac color. I'm such a frustrated photographer when it comes to bbags.:cursing::cursing: But at least the pic shows that they're very different.

Holy mother of destruction!!! What a gorgeous colour!! It's just amazing! Congratulations!!

I wish you well,

Bridget
:nuts::roflmfao::roflmfao:

And thanks, Bridget!

Thanks also Jadeleaves. Believe me, it was not easy coming upon one of these. But I'm stunned at how good of a condition this one was in. I was not expecting that.

holy moly I love Lilac!!! That is a gorgeous GORGEOUS shade of purple and ahh! I want one! Congratulations Deco and Slinkies is awesome! All of you ladies are awesome! :flowers:

OMG. A brand new, MINT 04 Lilac!?? Where on earth did you find her?? I wonder why the previous O never used her? (If she was bought off someone else that is)
Simply TDF. And many thanks for posting all the photos and the comparison photos of the other lilac too.

O-M-G!!!!!!!! I go MIA for a week and I come back to see this gorgeous brand sparkling new 04 Lilac!!!!!!! Yummy! TDF! I love it!!!

Slinkie:heart: is a total sweetheart, I love her to death:heart:
Here's to slinkie and to the gorgeous Lilac:heart::drinkup:

Congrats Deco! Just today I was longing for Balenciaga to come up with a reissue of a color similar to this Lilac 04...I was hoping the pale magenta (when I heard the "pale" part) would be somewhat like this, but it is def. pinker than violet. We can at least hope that something similar or close will be created one day... like w/ EB and FB...etc. And a thumbs up to ur friend, Slinks!