Thinking of selling my Ginger

Cheekers

Coach Me
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Wanted to know what you all thought was a fair price to ask ... I have used her less than a dozen times ... taken extra baby care of her. Bought her right from Kooba and I believe I still have the receipt. Paid $440ish. Not a thing wrong with her. Suggestions? She is Chestnut color, I am selling b/c she is so similar in shape/color to my Marcelle and I honestly want a Bbag really bad!

Hi Cheekers.. maybe you could start it at $200? There is a black Kooba Ginger right now that is brand new (I'm not sure of its authenticity) and its starting bid is $295.00.

You could also have a buy it now for higher, so that if someone sees your purse and really loves it, he/she can just buy it immediately without waiting for others to bid (and the chance that other people might snatch it up!).

You take such good care of your purses -- be sure to tell them that you baby all of them! :yes:

Good luck!

Well now is the time to list because there is no Chesnuts up right now. If someone wants a chesnut it has to be your bag. I'd start at 199.00 but definitely put a BIN of.......300? There was one Chesnut ended that sold for 300 BIN. Hmmmm...or you could list it in a straight auction, no bidding for 300 with best offers allowed.