Thinking of getting a vernis houston?

1. Anyone have a vernis houston bag? I want to get the bright pink one...but don't know how versatile the color is though & the white one will get dirty easily. How well will the patent leather hold up? Is the houston bag too small as an everyday bag? The opening of the bag seem to be small. Anyone have pictures of the houston on their shoulder that they want to share? Lastly, is $900 US a good price to pay for a barely used bright pink color houston bag (leather darken a little bit) ?Thanks a lot!

2. which pink? if its' the old rose one then no i say about ~600 is good for that one. fuschia ~$800. and marshmallow and framboise are gonna be ~900+

3. It's the framboise that I like. :yes:

4. I have one..I'll post it in a minute. I have both the beige and the Framboise ones.

5. The vernis material holds up very well, especially the darker colors like the framboise you're considering. $900 is a good price for the framboise one by the way..and here it is as a shoulder bag:
    [​IMG]

6. I have one and I love it but thinking about selling since I have it in peppermint and it doesn´t really go with my clothes:s A red Houston would be hot!!

7. ooo are you getting hte one that let-trade is selling??? ooo that one is like in PERFECT condition! get it!!

8. Thanks for the picture! Lvbabydoll!

Nola, I think peppermint is really nice too. ;)

9. Yes, I am debating if I should..lol :yes: I am just hoping that the leather is even lighter in color.

10. Fuschia is the way to go!!

ps. Rebecca u look fabulous with ur fuschia :smile: