Think Mink

I guess I like sheared. This is a great everyday coat. I love the died piping detail.

Next is my oldest. Full length mink with fox collar. Thanks for letting me share!
I really like both! I just prefer fur to look like fur so I lean towards the second coat - the fox trim is just lovely. That said - both are gorgeous. Do you find sheared as warm as normal mink?

Reactions: snibor
I really like both! I just prefer fur to look like fur so I lean towards the second coat - the fox trim is just lovely. That said - both are gorgeous. Do you find sheared as warm as normal mink?

Good question. I'm not sure. These are only 2 minks I have. I do have a beaver and fox trim coat that seems warmer and heavier. I didn't post since this is mink thread. It's in between the lengths of these 2 coats I did post. I also posted a little sable in sable thread.

This year I'm determined to rotate more often and wear the older ones too.

Thanks for your comment!

I guess I like sheared. This is a great everyday coat. I love the died piping detail.

Next is my oldest. Full length mink with fox collar. Thanks for letting me share!

Both look very good on you, I find the shorter minks get more wear whatever resolutions I make (and I am admiring the wonderful colour of your walls too :tup:)

View attachment 3531377
Just a mink collar today [emoji3]
Perfect Ari. Coat envy!
Didn't quite make it outdoors wearing this today as it was snowing, but I did try it on...I really like the color.
Love the color Genie27 - what a lovely outfit. Hope you made it outside to show the world.

Again Snibor - fur envy x 2.

Reactions: Prada_Princess

snibor, I also prefer sheared mink, it's not that voluminous and lighter. I also feel much better in shorter coat, the long one looks to me a bit cheesy, in a way, especially my silver one.
Didn't quite make it outdoors wearing this today as it was snowing, but I did try it on...I really like the color.

Love the color and the quality of your mink Genie!

Reactions: snibor