Things you would NEVER know about me Game!

- I hate clowns since I was a kid.
- This year wasn't the best year for me so far. My dear grandmother who was everything for me, lost her battle against cancer in Januari. I took care of her for a while and I was with her when she died. A few weeks later, my father died because of a heart attack.
- I have a dog that I love very much. I got him from a shelter when he was 1,5 years old and he's almost turning 9 now. Time flies! He is such a sweetheart and I really hope we can enjoy eachother for many more years. Oh, and I might going to adopt a pup that is looking for a new home, to keep my dog and I company. But this is not 100% sure yet.
- I know it's not very healthy, but sometimes I just love fastfood. Burger King, McDonalds or even a delicious pizza, yum yum :shame:.
- I love palm trees ( I always enjoy looking at them when I go on holiday. We don't have palm trees where I live).
- Things on my to do list that I still would like to do someday: touch a koala bear and ride a camel.
- I had a crush on Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. No kidding :P. I always thought he was so charming and I really liked him.
And I still would love to meet Mr. Depp one day and have a nice chat with him (a girl can dream, right :smile:?
- I wouldn't mind to travel to New York (but I don't like long flights) and stay there for one or two months. Never been to New York so far but would love to. I think New York has the best sample sales :graucho:.

I think that's enough for now, lol.