They're here!! Navy and purple 227's! :D

Hi hottie! :smile: Omg, I nearly passed out after looking at your pics... they are so stunning, and the reissues look even more stunning on you!!! :love: :drool: :love: I'm waiting impatiently for my babies (my navy will be a 226 though, so I can have an in between blue flap, and I'm still undecided on the purple, but will probably get the 226 too)!! :nuts: Your pics are making me reconsider though haha... crap! :sweatdrop: Are you still getting the dark silver/pewter 227? :nuts: I'm so excited you got them, yay!! :yahoo:

Wow Jenn, HOT HOT HOT!!!:woohoo:

I'm gonna end up with 4 reissues from S/S2008 aren't I?

That Navy is gorgeous. I think you might have convinced me to say yes to Brendan next time he calls me with a Navy 227.:sweatdrop:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats to both of your flaps, great purchases:tup:

U look fabulous on them, Lucky gal:love::flowers:

Wow, lots of sweet comments!

Thank you takeoutbox, blushingbaby, Regina, Jill, gMbt, Lo (yes, the hw is shiny), pinkcaviar, Tracy (LOL, I told you!), pinkpiggy, Fashion Freak, mewlicious, south, viki (oh they were definitely worth the wait!), photomj, hikarupanda(honestly I couldn't pick one over the other), sjunky13, minatol(thx for enlarging the pics), Fan addict( I'm 5'3, but I'm wearing heels so I'm 5'6 in the pics), oogiewoogie, kimalee, handbag ho (do it, get the navy!), Debbie (oh, you know I'm over the moon!, Lady chinadoll (ack, I can't!), Debbie ( I know you love blue, get the navy!), sw33p3a, fashionispoison, Michele, thegraceful1, Stephanie, sweet_pees (I'll take daylight pics tomorrow), culgal, erdrwife,flalv, bagwhore83, fice16 (yes, I'm 5'3 but I live in heels so I'm 5'6-5'7 when I wear my bags and a size 0), anonymous, the_lvlady, bremdating, janny328, pursemania, fashion_gurl888, snowwhite, hottie( you're making me blush! Trust me the navy does not disappoint! We need some gorgeous modeling pics from you when your bags arrive. Yes, I can't decide between the green and the dark silver. If my bags sell, I might get both! :shame:smile:, kosin30, meow730, Lani (the navy is TDF!! I think you should get one. We have the same taste and I know you'll love it), Roey (OMG, believe me I am spending with abandon:sweatdrop:), Mon (I'm probably going to end up with 4 too. I'm torn between the green and dark silver. TRUST me :yes:, get the navy next time Brendan calls!), btparty, KDB, jlinds, missisa07 ( I adore the 227:heart:), Celia (thanks for enlarging the pics sweetie!) chanelspell