These Marc Jacobs Pumps?! Yes/No?? $350

They'll definately go with a white baby spy!!! And just in case you're still looking for something to match your brown spy, I have a pair of new Jimmy Choos (which I'm selling almost half off retail -- cheaper than the MJs! ;)) up on the market place that will look great with them! :smile:

AccessoryObsessory said:
New shoes to go with the browns spy, then buy these black and whites and then get the new baby spy to go with these. ;)

Then the boots...!:lol:

WOW... I broke out laughing over this comment. :lol: *sighs* This purseforum addiction MUST be kept secret from everyone I know ... they'll have me admitted before I can say "white baulotto spy". But I'm glad I've found a forum where everyone can relate wih my new shopping fetishes.

Now I have another question. I'm from Canada (land of no online shipments). Would anyone be willing to do a custom order for me from bergdorfgoodman's or zappos with a bonus of a $20 tip from me as a Thank you?? :love: Please Pretty Please?? Otherwise I'll have to wear the Eskimo Snow Shoes and those may NOT match my soon-to-be-adopted baby spy :biggrin:

i love mj shoes! i only wear mj, kors, and juicy shoes. all so comfy and somewhat affordable (compared to the 500+ shoes). i think you should get them. mj shoes don't go on clearance that much cuz each store only gets 1-2 sizes of each pair. i usually try to find a coupon from bloomies and buy it there.

i have the flats, i bought them a couple of weeks ago...they're really comfy, no blisters on my feet:smile:
i say go for them, you can match every kind of outfit, they're so unique;)

Lyn2005 said:
WOW... I broke out laughing over this comment. :lol: *sighs* This purseforum addiction MUST be kept secret from everyone I know ... they'll have me admitted before I can say "white baulotto spy". But I'm glad I've found a forum where everyone can relate wih my new shopping fetishes.

Well, always happy to help out a fellow Canadian! And we'd never rat out a fellow addict!;)

Besides, you know too much!:lol: