There has to be a Giant Hobo Club!!

thinking of a hobo myself...but can you experts tell me if a hobo would be too small if I carry my small items in addition to a couple diapers and wipe case for DS? I need to carry a few snacks for him as well. Don't want it to look too bulky or awkward. TIA

I sold my hobo for this exact reason. I always carry wipes and diapers on me along with my wallet, keys, and lipgloss. It looked very bulky and awkward. It looks great with just a few things in it. I think the day might suit your needs better, I use mine everyday. :smile:

I'm getting a lot of use out of my '08 Bubblegum SGH Hobo.

The pretty color has been a great contrast to the recent dreary weather, and I love the way that Hobos fit so nicely over a winter coat. The braided handle stays in place, even against 40 mph wind!!

photo3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

'07 Aquamarine GGH Hobo

This came to me somewhat faded and dingy (especially the handle). I'm carrying it around on icky weather days, waiting to get my quote from LMB for a restoration. I used to have an Aqua GGH City, so I know how beautiful this bag can be. Just needs a little TLC...

When I'm home I don't take much with me on errands, and the Hobo looks great when you've only got a few things to carry!!

aqua.jpg

aqua2.jpg