The Worlds Most Expensive Armband !!!

Jan 23, 2006
3060000000054578.JPG

I dont know what the stones are !!

What do you think ?

bagnshoofetish said:
I'll bet IRL it looks spectacular. In the photo, it looks like she's being attacked by a flesh-eating vine. Do you have a more close up photo?

No, so far its the only one i could find. I guess one would not be able to wear a jacket or coat with that on your arm right ??? :blink:

bagnshoofetish said:
I'll bet IRL it looks spectacular. In the photo, it looks like she's being attacked by a flesh-eating vine. Do you have a more close up photo?

:lol::lol:

I think it looks pretty but in the way that like old egyptian jewelry does lol more like your just amazed it exsists and that people were able to wear it. it actually looks kinda painful like she cant move/bend her arm lol but hey! if i even need a cast or sling i am taking that instead! :graucho:

Pradasmeadow said:
No, so far its the only one i could find. I guess one would not be able to wear a jacket or coat with that on your arm right ??? :blink:
....or wipe your forehead/nose, etc, with your arm either. could leave a bloody mess.

If it's set on a flexible base, you could probably move around normally with it... I'm crazy enough to wear it (if I had a lot, lot, LOT of money!) so I like it :smile:

I'm sure it is very pretty, but like the others said, it looks very uncomfortable to wear. I would be afraid of snagging my clothes or someone else's clothes with it.

Funny thing is that these celebs get these pieces and just tear them to pieces. We made Paula Abduls finale pieces for the '05 season of AI and talk about shocked! Two gorgeous pieces made like whispy stars for the neck and wrist were just demolished. They are usually not the owners of these pieces. They are given back to the makers and sent to specialty stores (after being repaired!). But, then there are some celebs that enjoy the unusual and commission pieces that are just unfathomable but they love them! Go figure!