The World Tour Collection Club

:smile:
I'm in..
View attachment 3474709
Just curious.. Why they call it world tour while the sticker is not about the world ? I mean one of the stickers is bag.. And the other one is car..
I just can't understand the logic behind the collection name.. But anyway.. I bought it.. [emoji16]
Well, a few of them are. Miami, Florida is represented with the flamingos. I think the Starsky & Hutch car represents California, where the show was filmed. The L'arc de triomphe is depicted on the back and the LV fondation on the side. These represent Paris of course. But you're right. There are a lot of countries that are not depicted.

Hey girls! So I was thinking to get the neverfull or the speedy, but I noticed some are saying that the pieces are made in US? Can anyone confirm this? I just assumed the LE pieces were generally MIF.

Hey girls! So I was thinking to get the neverfull or the speedy, but I noticed some are saying that the pieces are made in US? Can anyone confirm this? I just assumed the LE pieces were generally MIF.

My backpack is MIF......I heard the regular mini backpack u can find in the stores are mostly MIU now! I am happy that the WT collection are MIF

Reactions: *MJ*
535efa8d28137fb464caba7ef59c4166.jpg

Here is my Neverfull. I was surprised that it is made in the USA.