The Wonderful Willow Club...

One will turn up JAN, it's a shame thou as you sounded really pleased on getting this, still what's meant to be will be, I love the way you just bounce back....

I think I might think about one of these for myself after seeing all the stunning pics on here... Mulberry love never truly disappears! even after getting my HG Chanel flap I still would love a Willow to finish my collection off for a while....

Freckle x

Aww thanks Freckleface i would still love one also to finish off my collection as well.
Gr8 minds think alike:graucho:

Im back in guys couldnt just give up could i.;)
Ive just bought a small willow tote in shrunken calf in pheasant green from Mulberry Bond St.
The last one. :graucho:
Black has totally gone so i decided that a different colour would be appropriate in the same leather which is quite robust.
I dont have green in my collection so it makes a nice change.

Congrats girls - you did it... I'm officially a willow convert. Now just have to decide whether to pick up one now or get the white with the embroidered flowers from SS014 :thinking:
You may be disappointed... :sad:

The white Willow price was £1800, however Merchandising have said that they believe that the production of it has been cancelled so it will not be available in stores.....

:nogood:

Ive just bought a small willow tote in shrunken calf in pheasant green from Mulberry Bond St.
Black has totally gone so i decided that a different colour would be appropriate in the same leather which is quite robust.
Congratulations Jan......carry it in good health :tup:

You may be disappointed... :sad:

The white Willow price was £1800, however Merchandising have said that they believe that the production of it has been cancelled so it will not be available in stores.....

:nogood:

Is that certain? :amazed: if so I will be very disappointed. The embroidery was so special... and I really love the style in white! I tried calling to get a price a couple days ago and they told me they didn't have any info. I really really hope merchandising changed their mind :nogood:

Can't wait to see!

Can't wait to see!

Tomorrow hopefully Steph should have asked for the tracking no forgot in the excitement.
If i ordered today at 11am i should get it by tomorrow.
Cant remember the times for them in our area maybe b4 2pm hopefully.
Lovely chubby guy who saved my parcel from going to the wrong house.