The View Plastic Surgery

johnttt

Feb 20, 2024
I just had an amazing experience getting upper and lower blepharoplasty with sub brow lift at the View Plastic Surgery in Gangnam with Dr. Kim Jeong Min.
Excellent surgeon and fantastic communication, care, and personal touch with Jenny, Julia, Namuun, Maria.
The results turned out great. My post op care was thorough and the staff are very caring. Would recommend to anyone and all.
I discovered them after much research from the US and had complete trust in them after making the decision from afar - everything turned out even better than expected.

I just done my thread lift and fat graft in View Plastic Surgery. My experience can’t be better !!! Everything was so smooth , from the beginning to the end. I want to say special thank you to the Jenny and her amazing team , she was always here for me , always helping with all questions. She is truly the best
I’m so happy guys you can’t imagine it was my dream to look now how I’m looking , and they made my dream come true . No words can describe how happy am I.

I want to thank also to my amazing doctor Lee Dong Kyu , for making my dream come true

I recommend everyone View Plastic Surgery , because they are truly the best !!!

IMG_0889.jpeg

I just had an amazing experience getting upper and lower blepharoplasty with sub brow lift at the View Plastic Surgery in Gangnam with Dr. Kim Jeong Min.
Excellent surgeon and fantastic communication, care, and personal touch with Jenny, Julia, Namuun, Maria.
The results turned out great. My post op care was thorough and the staff are very caring. Would recommend to anyone and all.
I discovered them after much research from the US and had complete trust in them after making the decision from afar - everything turned out even better than expected.
My consultation is also with Jenny, Namun, Julia and Maria. They are very caring and professional. At first I was a bit scared but after consultation is done, they have cleared my doubts. I saw Google review and rating that’s how I found this View Plastic Surgery. Btw My Rhynoplasty will be tomorrow 😃

I also discovered them after some research and I’m glad I decided to go with this clinic. Their english team is phenomenal and they are all so friendly!