The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

Hello! I have just joined this forum and would love some advice please. I have wanted the Susanna boots for the longest time but now, when I finally can get them I can't find the back with silver studs anywhere even though I can find the gold stud ones everywhere. I live in the U.K. - do any of you know where I can get them in London / have them delivered to me here?
Barneys NY has them-I have no idea about their international shipping.

Reactions: RoshETC
Here they are! The leather is so soft and luxurious., they slip off my heel but the toe area feels nice is it normal or should I get a smaller size?View attachment 3504045
It is normal Liz. Mine do the same but the toe area is just perfect. I think half size smaller would be fine for me as well but I wouldn't risk it. You see I ordered 36.5 and my true size is 36.5 or 37 in some shoes (mostly 37 though). But that has happened to me with many shoes. My Jimmy Choo ankle boots do the same. Also I have the YSL Tribtoo shoes, the 37 I got is fine but because I thought slipping off the heel wasn't good the next pair I got in 36.5 and now they feel tight in the toe. Especially for a boot I guess slipping off is not that terrible comparing to tight front.

OK, wanted to update everyone I ordered the size 37 they fit perfect my toes have room and it doesn't slide off my heel!! So for anyone confused on sizing all I can say is the black ones run big, I'm always a 38 Europe Italian sizing and a 7 1/2 US and the 37 fit perfect the 37.5 slid off my heel., hope this helps[emoji4]

Reactions: mugenprincess
It is normal Liz. Mine do the same but the toe area is just perfect. I think half size smaller would be fine for me as well but I wouldn't risk it. You see I ordered 36.5 and my true size is 36.5 or 37 in some shoes (mostly 37 though). But that has happened to me with many shoes. My Jimmy Choo ankle boots do the same. Also I have the YSL Tribtoo shoes, the 37 I got is fine but because I thought slipping off the heel wasn't good the next pair I got in 36.5 and now they feel tight in the toe. Especially for a boot I guess slipping off is not that terrible comparing to tight front.

Thank you for your reply I ended up get a size down and they fit perfect.

OK, wanted to update everyone I ordered the size 37 they fit perfect my toes have room and it doesn't slide off my heel!! So for anyone confused on sizing all I can say is the black ones run big, I'm always a 38 Europe Italian sizing and a 7 1/2 US and the 37 fit perfect the 37.5 slid off my heel., hope this helps[emoji4]
They ship quick! Glad it worked out for you =]

The Cherry Syrup's arrived today but the jury is still out. They seem to have more brown in them than I expected. I was hoping for more of a red burgundy. Maybe the GHW warms them up. I know everyone else loves theirs. Can't decide!

The Cherry Syrup's arrived today but the jury is still out. They seem to have more brown in them than I expected. I was hoping for more of a red burgundy. Maybe the GHW warms them up. I know everyone else loves theirs. Can't decide!

If you're not loving them then send them back, that's a lot of money for an item you're not completely in love with this soon as you see it.

Reactions: Bijouxlady
df =------------5
If you're not loving them then send them back, that's a lot of money for an item you're not completely in love with this soon as you see it.
I agree. I'm sending them back tomorrow. I probably didn't need anymore right now anyway. I just bought black with GHW and the Blue velvet with SHW. Chloe will come out with another color at some point. Thanks for the input.

Reactions: rdgldy
df =------------5

I agree. I'm sending them back tomorrow. I probably didn't need anymore right now anyway. I just bought black with GHW and the Blue velvet with SHW. Chloe will come out with another color at some point. Thanks for the input.

There is a pair of blue (light blue) on Mytheresa. I think it is called Cosmic blue. Check it out if you are interested for another color.

Hello! I have just joined this forum and would love some advice please. I have wanted the Susanna boots for the longest time but now, when I finally can get them I can't find the back with silver studs anywhere even though I can find the gold stud ones everywhere. I live in the U.K. - do any of you know where I can get them in London / have them delivered to me here?
Hi RoshETC. I found a pair of the Sussana boots you are looking for in StyleBob.com. Here it is if you are still interested:
http://www.stylebop.com/product_det...005&siteID=gcdL_ATRVoE-jCCky4F62MzXYlQknvuPsQ

Reactions: RoshETC