The Traveling RM Bag!

Nov 23, 2008
Girls I just came up with a BRILLIANT idea! Since it is summer time and many of us are traveling for vacations, I thought we could make an album (or in this case a thread) of pics with our RMs at various landmarks and/or locations all over the WORLD! Its very similar to the traveling gnome idea.. just take a pic of your RM and post it here! If you have no idea what the traveling gnome is.. here is an example:

Woody_London.jpg

Feel free to post pics u already have of your RMs in various locations, or take pics of your RM at landmark places @ your hometown! I cant wait to see where our RMs have traveled!

Aw, that's such a cute idea! I took my MAMMs to Disney World this year and last year but don't have any pics of them by themselves and near any landmarks. Oh, well, I guess that means I need to take some more vacations! ;)

Here's one. I think I posted it in the "in action" thread when I first got back but I think it qualifies here as well.

Teal (???) Ostrich embossed MAM from NYC SS. It was lounging on a bench at the Highline Park in Chelsea. I took this pic to show the view to the Empire State building. I miss NY! :sad:

4sf82b.jpg

I love this idea! I'm not doing too much traveling this summer but I am making my first trip to Vegas (at 25 years old, is that embarassing?) in August.

I plan on taking some landmark pictures around NYC this weekend and posting them. Anyone have any NYC landmark requests? I want to make a day out of this!