The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

yes yes of course it's possible :P
and i did it myself

haven't had a chance to wear it outside but will take pic as soon as i take her out

i did it myself :smile:

here's the pics of where i open the seam, just cut the threads carefully

and the pic of the jacket with the shoulder pad off

and the pic of how thick the pads are
Wow, brave girl:P
I remove shoulder pads from everything since I have a short neck and square shoulders but I never thought to remove them from the bal jacket.
I do too but it never occurred to me either. Hmmm.
Black on black from Japan is here. It is beyond scrumptious. Leather is soft as butter. But the best news of the day is that I finally found my bordeaux (at least I think it's bordeaux). Will post pics of that one when that arrives.
Fantastic fit, congrats.

no..no mod shots yet, I seem to have a big tummy at the mo which I need to get rid of before I am really comfortable wearing it :P
I did think she looked amazing in the sun yesterday tho and I had to take a pic!

photo_zpsc78f2385.jpg
Beautiful.
You are so lucky! I have had a winter of 10 and 20 and too much snow to keep track!! It was a really bad winter in many places this year on the East Coast. We were supposed to escape winter in the Cayman Islands two weeks ago but our flight to Charlotte was cancelled! I though for sure we were safe booking into Charlotte. It was 2 degrees this morning here and heated up to 20!

Oh that sucks. I am so sorry.

Gorgeous!

Black on black from Japan is here. It is beyond scrumptious. Leather is soft as butter. But the best news of the day is that I finally found my bordeaux (at least I think it's bordeaux). Will post pics of that one when that arrives.

Looks great! Looking forward to seeing bordeaux too :smile:

no..no mod shots yet, I seem to have a big tummy at the mo which I need to get rid of before I am really comfortable wearing it :P
I did think she looked amazing in the sun yesterday tho and I had to take a pic!

photo_zpsc78f2385.jpg

YUM.

here's the pics of where i open the seam, just cut the threads carefully

and the pic of the jacket with the shoulder pad off

and the pic of how thick the pads are

Wow, did you sew the seam back together? Can you see it at all?