The Story of My Bags

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443944267.229115.jpg

Ive always loved Balenciaga, especially the green one, but it was priced too high here in our country because of taxes. But because green is a rare color that I have been longing, I took the plunge..

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443944410.133468.jpg

One fine day, while I was putting on my make up,I realized my kipling makeup kit is unrecognizable. So I headed to the LV store and asked for,the T21 (after research). But it's out of stock, so,I ended up buying the cosmetic MM. it's serving its purpose well.

Reactions: BagLadyT
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443945252.930294.jpg

Thank you for letting me share. I only sold one LV , the old Estrella. It's already in the arms of another bag lover. I'm looking forward to collecting more bags and the stories that will go with them. In the meantime, here they are posing for a family shot. Salam.

All such beautiful pieces! And you're absolutely right in saying every bag has a story. It truly is a blessing to be able to have a place to talk about our love of bags without feeling like you're being judged. Love this post and your collection!! [emoji5]️

Thank you? Yes it is. Only a fellow bag lover can understand.:smile:

Awww what a lovely story. I love a good bag story. Now, which one is your favourite? Which one is most and least used? And which one is the most comfortable one?

Awww what a lovely story. I love a good bag story. Now, which one is your favourite? Which one is most and least used? And which one is the most comfortable one?

thank you. [emoji3].. my favorite...hmmmm...the retiro..it's also the most used. I love its versatility. it can be hand-held or worn as a sling bag. it can work as formal and a casual bag..The opening is also large enough, the height is ok, I Don't have to dig deeper to get my stuff. The least used I guess is Noe. The tying and the untying of the lace bother me but I learned a technique from a bag blogger. but still, I dont use it that much..the most comfortable is the Voltaire. the handles rest on the shoulder well. they do not slip or dig on the shoulders like the neverfull. [emoji3][emoji3]