The Starter Wife

1. I caught this last night. It was a bit cliche and predictible but its a perfect fluffy, summertime view. I loved it!

2. I recorded it on my DVR, hopefully I'll catch some time this weekend to watch it.

3. What is it about?

4. I thought it started a bit slow, but then it got really good. I will probably keep watching it seeing as how there really isn't anything else on Thursdays...

Sonya, its about a woman in the Hollywood scene that is left by her cheating husband; he left her for a younger woman. Now she is trying to figure out who she is and what will become of her....

5. Iloved it! SOmething to watch on Thursdays, since there is never anything on!

6. I liked it but the book is probably better. The women who wrote it based it partly on her experiences living the high life in Hollywood. She made characters out of people she knows. So a lot of what when on in the movie did happen in her real life. The only thing different with her life is she got back together with her husband. She has a new book in the works about high power NY couples.

7. Interestingly, the author Gigi Grazer(producer Brian Grazer's wife) actually got back together with her husband. There's an article in the recent Harper's Bazaar about this.

8. I don't like the blonde guy on the beach...he's creepy.

9. I can't get the stupid preview song out of my head. But I did like the show okay.

10. i liked it also .. i have loved her since will and grace ... i will definitely continue to watch it!!

11. I thought it was cute. I love Debra Messing!

12. It Was Cute. But, Sad Too. I Felt So Bad For Debra Messing's Character (Molly). I May Watch It Thursday....

13. Debra Messing is so pretty.

I used to live in Hollywood so some parts were a bit painful to watch because they were so true - like the snobby catty women.

Joe Montegna is like Sean Connery. Hot when young. Still hot at any age.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/starterwife/index.html

14. Did anyone catch last night's episode?

It had its moments, but I felt it lacked something...couldn't keep my focus on it :shrugs:

15. I DVRd it and will probably watch it as my guilty pleasure when everyone is asleep! How can you not LOVE Debra Messing?