Scarves .......... The Spring 2013 scarves ..........

More details

hJ1b2l.jpg

0oGFil.jpg

Tied
5aJRQl.jpg

10NHCl.jpg

Tied with Perfore Scarf ring (as a summer twill, it fits and it's great):

76wiYl.jpg

Beautiful! Congratulations and enjoy, julian.f :smile:.

For those of you who were interested in the Equateur, mine finally came today. This was my season must have, in CW 18. It really is quite fantastic IRL and will just be the statement piece with a simple outfit (though DH bought some green onyx cocktail earrings for me that will just be amazing with this scarf!).

Upon opening the box, I knew it would be amazing:

I haven't warmed up to the S/S 13 scarves recently but I think this one is definitely worth keeping an eye on. Thanks for sharing. Is this a 140 silk? I love the details but would like to see other CWs.

Julian, your photos of the black Equator are stunning and show the details beautifully. I'm picking up mine at the boutique tomorrow and now I'll be counting the hours after seeing your photos!
Merrydish, I cannot wait to see this in white! Please do share photos of your new beauties! I am on a ban, but enjoying and savoring everyone's latest purchases LOL!

Happy to do it, Lanit, if the white Equator comes home with me. I also have it in a white mousseline so I'm hoping there is enough difference that I can justify the new purchase. On the other hand, I have no doubts about the black joining my collection.

For those of you who were interested in the Equateur, mine finally came today. This was my season must have, in CW 18. It really is quite fantastic IRL and will just be the statement piece with a simple outfit (though DH bought some green onyx cocktail earrings for me that will just be amazing with this scarf!).

RZK9cl.jpg

XRZ4Yl.jpg

(sorry but light streaming in from the left - I need to find a better place to photograph)

Some details:
XoFMgl.jpg

iQQ1Hl.jpg

Loving this Equateur scarf ~ it's amazing!
Like lanit, I am on Ban Island but this makes me think twice.
It might be the one silk that I can't pass up.

Sending a big thank you to all who have posted info and photos of the current offerings, so very helpful! :smile:
Has anyone seen the Quadrige GM Dip Dyes? :graucho: I'm hoping for gorgeous colorways, and am wondering if any have arrived at boutiques.

RZK9cl.jpg

XRZ4Yl.jpg

(sorry but light streaming in from the left - I need to find a better place to photograph)

Some details:
XoFMgl.jpg

iQQ1Hl.jpg
Gorgeous! So beautiful.:cloud9: What size does it have?

Trying to share the Cw 03 of the graff shawl

Attachments

• image-1141559928.jpg
    image-1141559928.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 1,073
  • image-3915600595.jpg
    image-3915600595.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 1,031
  • image-2156688503.jpg
    image-2156688503.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 1,050
  • image-3837831791.jpg
    image-3837831791.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 1,021
Finally, as a treat, I got a booklet of the SS13 scarves. Not the old small one they issued each season. Maybe this is the new version, as I read somewhere that the small scarf booklet has been retired (not sure if this is true?). It's an A4 format, magazine type book called Folle de Soie (Wild Silk) with the scarves photographed together (versus individually). One scarf I haven't seen on the SS13 thread is the Les Bolides, so herewith a preview:

LeMTIl.jpg

Thank you for the preview of Les Bolides! I've been desperate to see what colours the re-issue would come in. Since there was nothing here, I figured maybe I was the only one excited about it! Any idea how many c/ws are planned and what they are?

Happy to do it, Lanit, if the white Equator comes home with me. I also have it in a white mousseline so I'm hoping there is enough difference that I can justify the new purchase. On the other hand, I have no doubts about the black joining my collection.
Oooh, Now I do very much wish to see your white mousse line dear! Please share when you get a chance!