The soft & slouchy PORTOBELLO CLUB!!

Oh that's good!! I just noticed some cracking on mine today. I'm so sad, I love this bag! I don't live anywhere remotely close to a store so I'm not sure what to do with mine. I don't want it to get worse. How bad was yours? My datecode is SD2162

I will look in the morning at let you know the datecode. The one I have now is a early one.
The one that cracked was only a month old and it wasn't that bad but I exchanged it immediately so I don't know how bad the crack would have gotten if I would of keep using it.

I will look in the morning at let you know the datecode. The one I have now is a early one.
The one that cracked was only a month old and it wasn't that bad but I exchanged it immediately so I don't know how bad the crack would have gotten if I would of keep using it.

Ok, thank you so much! Yeah, mine is a small little slit but I wonder if they get bigger? I'm not the original purchaser but the woman never used it and I do have the receipt. What would you suggest for me? I live in Utah with no store here. I may go to Canada this summer but not sure if that's too long to wait to contact LV?? dang it!

Ok, thank you so much! Yeah, mine is a small little slit but I wonder if they get bigger? I'm not the original purchaser but the woman never used it and I do have the receipt. What would you suggest for me? I live in Utah with no store here. I may go to Canada this summer but not sure if that's too long to wait to contact LV?? dang it!

I would call the 866 customer service number and tell them it was a gift and you the receipt.
I bet they will tell you to send it in. They will see its the defect they all had and offer you a store credit.
I haven't forgot about my date code. I will post that as soon as my grandson wakes up. :smile:

Reactions: PurpleLilac
Hi all. I am looking at purchasing a preloved portobello gm mif with a date code of sept 2013. I love this bag and this would be my first lv bag but the cracking has me concerned. The bag I am looking at has only been used five times and has no cracking. Can you please tell me whether the cracking related to a particular batch of bags (whether by production date or place) or if it has randomly occurred?

This would be my everyday bag as a mum of three kiddies. I wonder if i might cause cracking by carrying too much.

Thanks ladies.