The Simpsons Movie (July 27)

[Homer is whipping his dogs]
Homer: Run! Run!
Jump! Jump!
Land! Land!
Rest! Rest!
I know we've had a rough day, but I'm sure we can put that all behind us and...
[the dogs start attacking Homer, causing him to scream]

That's my whipping arm!

Bart: This is the worst day of my life!
Homer: Worst day of your life, so far.

Marge: [to Lisa] You're right, but the very best thing is that he listens to you. Because nothing means more than for a man to ...
[looks up in surprise]
Marge: How did the pig tracks get on the ceiling?
[cuts to Homer holding a pig to the ceiling]
Homer: [singing Tune to Spider-Man Theme Song] Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig. / Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. / Can he swing / from a web? / No he can't, / cause he's a pig. / Look out! / He is the Spider-Pig!

Finally watched it, i :love: it. I love how colin and lisa got together as well. Haha. Homer is darn funny. I thought it was like simpsons episode but movie length. Nevertheless, for a simpsons fan, that's like a dream come true.

I saw it this past weekend, loved it. Choked on my drink when Marge said the "GD" word. I'm not a fan of that word at all, but it was so completely unexpected, I laughed til I hurt!

Saw The Simpsons movie today. It's great- really, really funny! I really recommend going.
"Spider-pig, spider-pig, does whatever a spider-pig does!- Ha! Ha!" - This is stuck in my head now.
I agree it was a great movie ! :love: I can't get that spider pig song out of my mind either.
th_smilepiggypinkhug.gif

During the credits Maggie said sequel! I hope that they make another movie. :graucho: