The Series of anti-aging surgeries@SouthKorea DA;blepharoplasty,face lift and rhinoplasty......

SageStyle

Sep 14, 2023
Haloo Semuaaa :wave:
I still cannot belive four months had passed since after my anti aging surgeries in South Korea. Now i feel like I've fully healed enough I'd like to share my experiences of having anti aging procedures.
Briefly abt me , i'm a businesswoman in my 50s from Indonesia, and about 4 months ago I had a series of cosmetic procedures done at DA Plastic Surgery in South Korea. I'll share a condensed version of my journey, and I don't want to unintentionally mislead anyone, as I may not have included all the relevant details. Please remember that your aging level and skin may be different from mine, so consider my experience as a general reference and do your own consult with the surgeon to determine your best options.

This is me on the consultation day! Hahaha:sad:
KakaoTalk_20231101_172732718_04.jpg
I was on the clinic tours for the consultations and DA was the second place I dropped by. During my consultation at DA, I was drawn to their 30% off summer promotion for an Anti-Aging surgery package. Luckily I went there at a right timing,they were on a summer promotion. I opted for a special discounted package that included a full face facial lift, nose refinement, eyelid revision, facial liposuction, and fat grafting. Dr. Kim and Dr. Yoon, who specializes in eyes and lifting procedures, impressed me the most. Dr. yoon recommended full face skin lifting rather than bone contouring, which put me at ease since I didn't want bone surgery at my age. According to the Ct result, my bone structures are in the right proportion,so we agreed to go for the face lifting.

For my eyes, I asked the doctor not to make too many changes as I liked my eyelid originally, so we agreed on doing the lower and upper blepharoplasty to address sagging skin and eye bags. I also had a bit of fat grafting on my upper eyelid and forehead. My nose concerns were wide nostrils and a short, rounded tip.
According to the doc, my nose, being short with thick skin, required my own rib cartilage for strength and minimal bone absorption.The suggestions were the alar reduction and autologous cartilage grafting for a refined nose tip, as well as a silicone implant for my nose bridge. To eliminate cheek fat, I had face liposuction too.

After pre- operative tests, I received the green light for surgery. On the day of the procedure, I spent the night at the clinic. The nurse provided an extra painkiller, which eased the discomfort. Fast-forwarding a week was all I could think about. On day 2, I had the cotton inside my nose removed, finally allowing me to breathe properly. The nurses attended to my wounds, and treatments helped reduce swelling. By day 5, the swelling began to subside, thanks to cold packs and deswelling treatments.

KakaoTalk_20231101_180032710.jpg
I was thrilled to see the new bridge on my nose despite of the colorful bruises. In week 2, I had the nose splint, tape, and eye sutures removed, which was quick and relatively painless. Post-operative care was excellent, and I received injections to boost the healing process. My appearance was gradually taking shape, with more defined contours. People started noticing the change, saying I looked like I'd lost weight and had a more elegant appearance. Friends and business partners who had previous surgeries showed their interest in the consultations for revisions after seeing my results lol. The positive feedback and questions from people I meet often have made the entire experience rewardings.

This is my lifting result and the scar condition post op three months, I am applying the scar ointment everyday. The scars are getting lighter.
KakaoTalk_20231101_182517278_01.jpg KakaoTalk_20231101_182517278.jpg

you look great thanks for sharing! Who was your doctor for your rhinoplasty? Do you know if he's an ENT?
My nose doc was a female doctor, Dr.Kim. I told my consultant that I was worried raising the nose may cause some breathing problem, i remembered she told me Dr.Kim is a speacilaist in ENT .

What made you choose DA PS? I was searching for videos on YouTube and was curious how you found the hospital.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=korea+face+contouring,+rhinoplasty+real+review
I also did researching online and YouTube videos of various clinics, what DA stood out to me was the way the doctors provided a wide range of options and customized plans. before-and-after photos of patients with similar facial and skin types, making it easy to envision the potential results. The summer promotion was too enticing to pass up, and I felt I might regret not taking advantage of it this time.

Wow, that's amazing! I was going to visit to Korea for my mom's anti-aging surgery.
Thanks for sharing your entire face for better explanation, btw.
May I know how much did it roughly cost?
TY, they were on a summer 30% off promotion and I got a package discounted quote.

WHHHHATTT ... wait what. The result is amazing. the eyes and face lift is like a magic
I am a new member on this platform. Starting to explore more for upgrading my face and my partner
Thank you for sharing , May I pM y ?

I still cannot belive four months had passed since after my anti aging surgeries in South Korea. Now i feel like I've fully healed enough I'd like to share my experiences of having anti aging procedures.
Briefly abt me , i'm a businesswoman in my 50s from Indonesia, and about 4 months ago I had a series of cosmetic procedures done at DA Plastic Surgery in South Korea. I'll share a condensed version of my journey, and I don't want to unintentionally mislead anyone, as I may not have included all the relevant details. Please remember that your aging level and skin may be different from mine, so consider my experience as a general reference and do your own consult with the surgeon to determine your best options.

View attachment 5886309
I was on the clinic tours for the consultations and DA was the second place I dropped by. During my consultation at DA, I was drawn to their 30% off summer promotion for an Anti-Aging surgery package. Luckily I went there at a right timing,they were on a summer promotion. I opted for a special discounted package that included a full face facial lift, nose refinement, eyelid revision, facial liposuction, and fat grafting. Dr. Kim and Dr. Yoon, who specializes in eyes and lifting procedures, impressed me the most. Dr. yoon recommended full face skin lifting rather than bone contouring, which put me at ease since I didn't want bone surgery at my age. According to the Ct result, my bone structures are in the right proportion,so we agreed to go for the face lifting.

For my eyes, I asked the doctor not to make too many changes as I liked my eyelid originally, so we agreed on doing the lower and upper blepharoplasty to address sagging skin and eye bags. I also had a bit of fat grafting on my upper eyelid and forehead. My nose concerns were wide nostrils and a short, rounded tip.
According to the doc, my nose, being short with thick skin, required my own rib cartilage for strength and minimal bone absorption.The suggestions were the alar reduction and autologous cartilage grafting for a refined nose tip, as well as a silicone implant for my nose bridge. To eliminate cheek fat, I had face liposuction too.

After pre- operative tests, I received the green light for surgery. On the day of the procedure, I spent the night at the clinic. The nurse provided an extra painkiller, which eased the discomfort. Fast-forwarding a week was all I could think about. On day 2, I had the cotton inside my nose removed, finally allowing me to breathe properly. The nurses attended to my wounds, and treatments helped reduce swelling. By day 5, the swelling began to subside, thanks to cold packs and deswelling treatments.

View attachment 5886315
I was thrilled to see the new bridge on my nose despite of the colorful bruises. In week 2, I had the nose splint, tape, and eye sutures removed, which was quick and relatively painless. Post-operative care was excellent, and I received injections to boost the healing process. My appearance was gradually taking shape, with more defined contours. People started noticing the change, saying I looked like I'd lost weight and had a more elegant appearance. Friends and business partners who had previous surgeries showed their interest in the consultations for revisions after seeing my results lol. The positive feedback and questions from people I meet often have made the entire experience rewardings.

This is my lifting result and the scar condition post op three months, I am applying the scar ointment everyday. The scars are getting lighter.
View attachment 5886325 View attachment 5886326

View attachment 5886309

View attachment 5886315

View attachment 5886325 View attachment 5886326
hi Sagestyle
wow your results are amazing!!! you look 10 years younger! May I ask what did the doctor use for your rhinoplasty? thank you