THE ROW Handbag Line

Question about this Margaux 10.

Very nice, light, spacious. I like all that. But there are a couple of issues.

I am curious, at the base of the handles, do they all seem to have a point where there is not exactly a bend, but it feels not quite a solid piece. Like it could bend in time. Not sure how to describe. Maybe you will understand from the photos.

Also, what’s up with this edge paint?

This bag probably fell off a pick up truck…which explains the low, low price. Because of the price, I don’t really care, but I am curious because I am not likely to see a Margaux up close, if at all.

I am most interested in the handle situation. I’m kind of giving this bag a try to see what I think of it. I’m curious if the handle wrinkle is common . I’m going to assume the edge painting is not.

Attachments

• IMG_6640.jpeg
    IMG_6640.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6641.jpeg
    IMG_6641.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6643.jpeg
    IMG_6643.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6642.jpeg
    IMG_6642.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 36
I am most interested in the handle situation. I’m kind of giving this bag a try to see what I think of it. I’m curious if the handle wrinkle is common . I’m going to assume the edge painting is not.
I got to “play” with an authentic Margeaux 10 at a boutique. Definitely highest quality wrinkle free luscious leather. Had to control myself because my credit card started smoldering :lol: No edge issues no wrinkled leather just a very beautiful very high quality bag.

Any Row bags I’ve had have been meticulously made.
Yes same. I generally tend to warn people against “low low price” items because there really isn’t any reason anybody would be selling a genuine article item for such a low price, especially for the Margaux, which is such a hot item at the moment. Even Margaux bags that have been used, with some scratches etc, are going for just under retail (or even over retail) on preloved sites. I would be very suspect of the authenticity of this particular one…

Also, what’s up with this edge paint?

This bag probably fell off a pick up truck…which explains the low, low price. Because of the price, I don’t really care, but I am curious because I am not likely to see a Margaux up close, if at all.
Most likely fake. I have a different version of the margaux that is the old belted smooth leather but the edge paint has clean lines..

I'd definitely be wary of the low price "margaux"

Attachments

• 20240404_221108.jpg
    20240404_221108.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: mochiblure
What do you guys think about the Row bags? I found one at Nordstrom last chance for $104 it’s the park tote belt in the medium. I looked it up online and it is $2750 so I couldn’t pass it up! I couldn’t believe it!!!! I know nothing about the bag.

hi ladies! is there a dedicated Row thread? I cant find It
I just ordered myself a row banana bag after doing all my research I went with the large thinking its the one for me at my 5'7 slim frame but when It arrived It felt HUGEEEEEE. I just ordered the small to compare It should be coming by friday.

does anyone favor the small over the large?

New Margaux EW clutches in leather which at $5,850 cost even more than the EW bag at $5,300 :amazed:

Description: Soft structured clutch in polished saddle leather with signature adjustable buckles, invisible magnetic top closure, and curved base hardware.
  • 17 x 9.5 x 8 in.
  • 100% Calfskin Leather
  • Lined in 100% Cotton
  • Made in Italy

View attachment 5994508
View attachment 5994510View attachment 5994511
View attachment 5994512
View attachment 5994513
Goodness! I'm not sure why but on first impression, I am not a huge fan of these, they seem like they would be unwieldy and impractical to use (Bottega Pouch anyone?), and it would be interesting to see how the magnetic closure works? Hopefully it's not just a single magnetic button-type closure and then everything can pour out of the top of the bag... I would think that MK and A have put thought into that aspect, but in any case I much prefer the tote version.

Reactions: OCMomof3