the rocker

Did you get it in suede?? I saw the turquoise suede Rocker and I swear, if I didn't spill stuff so often it would have been mighty tempting! Gorgeous color!

The Rocker and the BF Clutch don't seem to be getting as much love these days, but they are still 2 of my faves. Along with the MAC of course!

ETA: Nevermind...I was thinking of the TEAL suede Rocker! Look how pretty she is (although I think it would have looked better with silver hw)....

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...LBASE001&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=0846632034286

TX, is it the new rocker? The leather is so beautiful, please post some pictures!

I just got my new Electric Fuchsia rocker today! ^_^

The one I got is the new turquoise. I have the old turquoise mac from last year, and this shade is much bluer.

I just received a new Rocker and I am in LOVE! :love: It's the Bronze Metallic that I think was exclusive to Bloomies. It's much darker than I expected until it hits sunlight and then omg....stunning! Just enough sparkle and the dark bronze color of the bag is beautiful!

This is the bag I'm referring to. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-REBECCA-MIN...505?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item5198c3db71

I don't see this bag pop up often, but if anyone is looking for a smaller bag with a bit of sparkle to it, I highly recommend this Rocker! Very pretty! :yes:

Does anyone own an Olive Crossbody Stud Rocker that wouldn't mind posting a photo of it on this thread??

I'm torn in buying either the black or olive version, and I just cant seem to find a clear photo of the olive version online!

Thanks so much!!

I just bought a new Rocker for Summer!!
It's the white one with gold studs. Gorgeous!!
let me go take a pic.....so pretty!!

ok....I just noticed the avatar above my post..... :lolots:

My new White Rocker with gold studs....along with my other three rockers
kers003.jpg

^ I love studded Rockers, they're my favorite! The white is really nice...the perfect summer Rocker!

Thanks!! I thought it would be cute for summer nights!!

I love your studded rockers! I need to find one. I can't decide what color/hw combo I want, but I love those. I have a 3 zip rocker and they are so handy.

The studded rockers have a great "feel" to them......some of the new colors are really cute.....the aqua and the orange.

Thanks!! I thought it would be cute for summer nights!!

The studded rockers have a great "feel" to them......some of the new colors are really cute.....the aqua and the orange.

See, that's what I love about the Rocker! You can get a bag in a color you really like without committing to a full size bag. For me, I only like some of the fun colors in a bag the size of a Rocker...even a MAC would be too much for me of some colors.