The Reputable jade Sellers list

Apologise if this is not the right place to post. Has anyone had any experience with 3jade of Etsy? I like the look of some of their jade bead necklaces. Just wondering what they are like in real life.
TIA.
[emoji254][emoji254]

Hi all, came to do a review... My beads are from eBay seller forgottentreasures503. Easy seller, quick ship, as described. He sells other items than just jade, so please do due diligence and ask questions.

The bangles in the pic are from Ultimate Jadeite and I've had them a couple years now. A jadeite and all flaws disclosed. Easy to work with seller.

Wx5mJmk.jpg

I everyone. I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about, or has had any experience with this person on eBay? Seller ID is yarui0809. I'm looking to purchase my first ever piece of jade and really want something authentic. Thank you in advance :smile:

This is a picture of the piece I'm looking at by the way. I think it's just amazing! It looks like green smoke is trapped inside a glass prison of turmoil lol :biggrin:

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,158
I everyone. I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about, or has had any experience with this person on eBay? Seller ID is yarui0809. I'm looking to purchase my first ever piece of jade and really want something authentic. Thank you in advance :smile:

This is a picture of the piece I'm looking at by the way. I think it's just amazing! It looks like green smoke is trapped inside a glass prison of turmoil lol :biggrin:

I have no experience with this seller, but based on the price asked for this color/translucence I would say it is probably treated and not grade A jadeite. Some sellers will still call treated jade "natural jade" because it is jade stone and not agate, serpentine, quartz, glass or other imitators.

To add... Unscrupulous sellers will also use pics of grade a jade in their listings but will not send that one. It is always best to get multiple pics in different lighting and in the hand . Ask about treatment & flaws & return policy.

I wasn't happy with the bangle I bought from Churk and thankfully he allows returns. The bangle was half green and half lavender and the two halves differed in thickness by up to 2 mm. The green side was thicker, rounder, smoother, and well polished, while the lavender was duller, had a lot of tiny pits, and had a few little dents that were visible to the naked eye and I could feel them with my finger. Hopefully this was an exception rather than the rule in terms of the quality of what he makes, he has some pretty bangles.

That's not what I got. My bangle was was perfect and the repair was awesome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 1,115
Reactions: Lots love
Does anyone know anything about Zhenlove on Etsy? She has some beautiful jades listed as A grade but they seem a bit "too" beautiful for the price.

Any info much appreciated :smile:

Here's another positive review for etsy seller Alohamemorabilia. The item is a vintage, pre-owned men's gypsy style jadeite ring.

I haven't done any home testing other than checking for florescence and louping it. Under long wave & short wave UV light, it doesn't fluoresce. Under a 10x loupe, there are no spiderwebby pits. It has good weight for its size and the gold was polished beautifully.

This seller worked great with me to find a price we could both accept on this ring, which was much lower than their original asking price and the communication was professional and kind as I was gifting this to my father, who was ill at the time.

Shipping was quick and the item was well packed.

I5qSFtC.jpg

I've had positive experiences with suzanne_corner on ebay. Easy to work with seller, although her seller photos are sometimes hard to decipher.

For my first purchase, she accepted an offer and when the bangle didn't work out for me, quickly refunded when I returned it.

This second bangle I kept. The photos were accurate, if blurry, as was the description. Purchase was on Saturday,with tracking, and the bangle arrived Tuesday.

My photo of the bangle

kLEIVXy.jpg

Hey everyone !
So i just made an account here and I was trying to look for a genuine Grade A jade bangle for my bf.
I'm really interested in buying my bf a black jade bangle or a dark colored one.

What do you guys think of this bangle? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/121694185284?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

the ebay seller is associated with this guy called "Siamgems". I've done some research on him and he has a Fb page (Siamgems) and a youtube account where he shows his jade items and THIS BANGLE.

Do you think he's a trustworthy seller? Do you think this is Grade A jade? or is he another scammer like Jadeisus that sells B grade jade?
Thanks !

Attachments

• $_57-1.JPG
    $_57-1.JPG
    329.9 KB · Views: 1,023
  • $_57-2.JPG
    $_57-2.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 1,003
  • $_57-3.JPG
    $_57-3.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 1,030
  • $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 1,011
Do you think he's a trustworthy seller? Do you think this is Grade A jade? or is he another scammer like Jadeisus that sells B grade jade?
Thanks !

I have no experience with this seller. The pictured looks like it could be opaque jadeite or nephrite, but it could be another jade-like stone, it is always hard to tell from photos only. The polish is very rough. You will be able to feel those flaws with finger tips and nails. Have you contacted the seller? That's the first step, to get confirmation of grade and assurance of a return if you are not satisfied. I always try to ask for additional photos and/or disclosure of flaws.

This is my Ultimate Jadeite review.

UJ on e.bay is very thorough in description. The seller lists inner & outer diameter, thickness, width, and weight of jade. The photos of the jade are from several angles and most are in different lighting conditions including outdoors. Seller responds quickly to requests of additional photos and discloses flaws.

These are my bangles and beads from UJ over the past few years.

9gR6gl1.jpg