The Pf Jills Went To Saks Trunk Show....

I was in Chicago today and even though all the major stores were having sales - they were completely DEAD! You could throw a bowling ball down the aisles and not hit a soul.

Maxter..it was nearly 70 here today too!LOL!All the SA's were sitting around chatting!LOL!it was DEAD!

WTF? Are we in a recession or are the styles just bad?

My SA said she isn't getting new merchandise in for another MONTH! She said she will go crazy looking at the same old crap.

Maxter..it was nearly 70 here today too!LOL!All the SA's were sitting around chatting!LOL!it was DEAD!

LOL, this beautiful 70 degree day made me totally forget about stopping by there for the trunk show, well at least I didn't miss much. The shoes you ordered sound amazing though!

That sounds a disappointing indeed. No much bags to see during the trunk show...abt the new chain, i'm also positively DISLIKE it as it doesn't look classic in the 1st place, very cheapo~~

However, will be waiting for you to post pics!!

WTF? Are we in a recession or are the styles just bad?

My SA said she isn't getting new merchandise in for another MONTH! She said she will go crazy looking at the same old crap.
I would think it's just a January slump. Sales are over and no reason to go into the store.