the nyc b-bag store has ink & ice blue day bags

Congrats on your Fire Engine Red coin purse, aaa! :flowers: I can't wait to see pics! BalNY has ice blue day bags?!?!? OMG. When did they get them in? Do they have a lot in stock? I love that color!:love:

Pupsterpurse said:
Congrats on your Fire Engine Red coin purse, aaa! :flowers: I can't wait to see pics! BalNY has ice blue day bags?!?!? OMG. When did they get them in? Do they have a lot in stock? I love that color!:love:

yeppers, that's what what daphne said, but i've got no idea when they got them in :shrugs:...i didn't see them, but i'm sure they're purdy :yes:...also, i wanted to add that they don't have the ink weekender anymore...but they do have cornflower, blueberry, black & lots of other assorted weekender colors...i saw the cornflower & the blueberry & they're gorgeous :tender:...and i saw a fire engine red & blueberry first & they were both TDF!!!

^^^aaa, you are a Bal NY regular!! Thank you for all of your awesome updates!!!

All the SAs must greet you immediately (like Norm on Cheers) LOL!!!:roflmfao:

BTW, any pics yet of your new Rouge VIF coin purse?? I'm dying to see it!!!:love:

they have had the ice blue for awhile -- it has been posted a few times here when people have posted BNY inventory. last time i spoke to them, they had three in stock.

aaallabama said:
awe, thanks SS, she's sooooooooooooo purdy, i just :heart: fire engine red :tender: ...i used to think they were too much $$$ (& still really do)...but i needed something little to use when i'm not carrying my compagnon...i'll try & post some pictures tomorrow once i can get my camera hooked up to the 'puter :yes:

p.s. i wanna add, that even with these little guys, the fire engine leathers were totally different colors!!!

Congrats aaa! Can't wait to see her pic! What do you mean about the red leather looking so different? I've only seen one in the first and I loved the color :love:

chigirl said:
they have had the ice blue for awhile -- it has been posted a few times here when people have posted BNY inventory. last time i spoke to them, they had three in stock.

So excited! I bought one of these today for my personal collection...I've always wanted ice blue! Does anyone know of anywhere else that has any of the small matching accessories, like the mini purse or any of the wallets? I'm sure this color is pretty much gone by now.