The New Lexa

I have small day Elsie, it has very similar size and opening, I like that bag. It's not difficult. I always manage to stuff my bags like tetris and get everything in and out. As for hook and eye lock, you can lock it in another way by pushing down the end of the lock, it's fast and easy to open.
Small Lexa has two small front pockets (keys and lipstick would fit). but I would love to have an open pocket behind like in Med Lexa for cell phone. I'm still not sure sure if small size will work for me.

Thank you:smile: my DH also prefers green. but leather has marks, unfortunately it's going back.
DH also said my black Lexa looks like "tax collector's bag" LOL

The cell pocket on the back and relatively minimal price difference (all things considered) was the same that sold me on medium vs small. :smile:

where did you order from? Keep checking Farfetch, they restock every other day.
I was able to place the order for another green Lexa from different boutique, it just appeared and I grabbed it. I hope it's perfect this time.
I ordered it from Farfetch. Their site said it was available, but it wasn't. I'll keep looking there. I can't decide if I want the small or medium though.